Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost Cat *sadie*

aliciasaillian
November 6th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Sadie is our 5 year old Longhair black and brown tabby with white chin, chest belly and paws. She has big green/yellow eyes and little black tuffs of fur on the tips of her ears. She was last seen at home on the Westside of Vancouver(#2 3955 west 10th ave @ wallace st, between alma and discovery) at around 1 am November 3rd. She does not have a collar/tattoo/microchip. She does not usually stray from home for very far or very long so we are very worried about her. She is an important part of our family and we are happy to provide a reward for her safe return. Please call Alicia 778-888-6663 or Russ 604-868-1693 if you have any information that could help us find her. Thank you!

Winston
November 6th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Welcome! so sorry your missing your cat....There is alot of great info here but you could try going out in the early morning hours or after it is quiet at night...most kitties dont venture far from home...there usually scared and hide. Also you could put out a box with some of your clothing or your kitties bedding out on the porch or deck whatever you have...You could put a treat in there and sometimes that is enough to bring them home...

Oh if you go out looking bring some treats in a bag that you can shake to try to entice your kitty...

Please be sure to check the high kill shelters in your area regularly because some dont waste there time in dealing with strays...

Good luck! I hope he comes home soon!

Cindy

NoahGrey
November 10th, 2007, 02:49 PM
She does not usually stray from home for very far or very long so we are very worried about her. !

I hear this ALL the time at work. I hope you keep her stickly indoors..if hopefully she comes home.

Contact Vet clinics, SPCA'S. Leave out tuna or salmon. It has such a strong smell. You should also leave something that has your smell. Talk to neighbours, put up posters, put ad is newspaper. Call public works to see if they have picked up any cats off the side of the road.

Hope she comes home.

ACO22

aliciasaillian
November 26th, 2007, 10:58 PM
We have tryed everything to find her but with no success.:shrug: Please keep your eyes and ears open for us though, we are not about to give up easily.:fingerscr

Carlyg
November 26th, 2007, 11:31 PM
That's right! Don't give up...and don't let anybody ever convince you that you should. I hope she turns up soon. :goodvibes::goodvibes: