Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fur!!!

krdahmer
November 6th, 2007, 01:33 PM
Seriously can you tell I am bored today? :rolleyes: I was just looking down at the new nice white hoodie I got yesturday and noticed, I've been home a couple hours now and didn't bother putting on my 'house' clothes... and it is covered in a thin layer of fur, there's a Palomine, there's a Windy... oh and there's some Fagan. That would bother some people, but I kinda like that I'm sort of taking them with me everywhere I go! :lovestruck: Ha and here's Fagan now to make another deposit!!! :laughing:

Hey is it incredibly windy today where you all are?? It is like 40 and really windy here...

Oh and if anyone knows when should I cover my strawberries with straw for winter? (I'm assuming it should be soon?)0

breeze
November 6th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I bring Bree wherever I go also.. as long as I don't wear white no one ever notices :laughing::laughing:
I made the mistake the other day when wereing my favorite top sweater which is white, light blue, and demin color, it was covered and I mean covered in hair, not to metion that I just finished brushing her!! she was lieing sooo quitly that you just had to bruch her, lol lol lol lol lol and low and behold I got a little puppy out of her hahahaha.
I have learnt my leason and now only were dark colors when I brush her.

krdahmer
November 6th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Ok and how unbelievably cute is a dog in a scarf!!!!:lovestruck:;)

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Yep, I had a good bit of Vlad and Oksana on me at the vet's office Saturday. It's not so bad because a lot of my clothes are black, but now with Kiska and Maks, I started to notice some of Kiska going with me places too LOL.

Heck, what can you do about it? Not much if you ask me. I'm not going to go broke buying those sticky roller things to get the hair off.:shrug:

want4rain
November 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM
*snort* have you seen my collection of pets?? im glad dark is the most predominant color cause i also have kids.... so no white stuff for his family!!

-ash

Dracko
November 6th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I have lots of "house clothes" too. My nephew always laughs at how fast I'm in the them when I walk in the door.