Belinda & Patty
November 6th, 2007, 01:05 AM
I had wrote earlier about my cat now he is swelling more and i found a little bit of feces on the blanket i laid him on i am assuming from the pressure of the swelling. If i contact my localSPCA will they help me with him at little or no cost. I am on SS and really can't afford a big bill at one time and don't know if a vet would let me make payments. Do you think if i gave him 1 tsp of childrens tylenol for discomfort it would harm him. It is the middle of the night here and i can't take him right now. Help please if u can:cry:
November 6th, 2007, 07:22 AM
NOOOOOO!!! DO NOT GIVE YOUR CAT TYLENOL!!!!!!!
I'm not familiar with what's going on in your cat, but absolutely do not give him any Tylenol or Ibuprofen. They are very toxic to cats. You'd be better off waiting for a vet to open.
November 6th, 2007, 10:33 AM
Unfortunately our members are not vets and unable to address potentially serious health issues like this one. Time is critical - please contact a vet immediately. Good luck, we'll watch for an update on your pet's condition. In keeping with site policy, this thread will now be closed.