Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The Quotable Dog Lover

mummummum
November 5th, 2007, 11:56 PM
More from my book...

"Come in , come in ~oh docome in! This is our house, but from now on it is yours and everything in it ..."

Elizabeth Von Arnim (1866-1941)
All the Dogs of My Life

You can pick the dog this describes.. Golden ? Cocker? Bully? Or tell me about your dog....

luckypenny
November 6th, 2007, 08:10 AM
"Come in , come in ~oh docome in! This is our house, but from now on it is yours and everything in it ..."

I wish :rolleyes:....

As it is, in our home :D ...

Ava: "Whoa, no so fast...let me get a sniff...oh, you're male...:lovestruck:...cool...well, yes, of course. Do come in...hurry up, what're you waiting for...I'll make you feel right at home :cloud9: ."

Lucky: "WAIT!!! I don't think I know you...or do I? Will you just stop moving for a sec and let me figure this out? Hang on, give me a minute..NO! Don't come in...oh...well...maybe you're alright...WAIT!! I think I'm scared...maybe not...crap, I can't decide :frustrated: :sad: :shrug:...Promise not to look, touch, make any fast moves, or pay any attention to me and I'll collect myself in a few minutes. If you can do that, I guarantee you'll leave covered in my fur from our snuggles :)."

Penny: "I'll warn you now, so you'll not make a mistake later...one wrong move and I'll make you regret it :evil: . Oh, you have the required 'handful of cookies' entrance fee? Hurry...hurry...hurry...:goodvibes: You can be my new buddy as long as Mom says it's ok :goodvibes: ."

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2007, 08:27 AM
The Pack in unison:

"Come in come in COME IN COME IN COME IN COME IN!!!

One human foot inside the gate and there is a total and utter chaos--jumping up, barking, circling around, getting under foot, licking, sniffing, more barking...constant barking. Then, suddenly, greeting is over...everyone moves on. If you're a burglar, now's your chance. You might even get a dog or two to help you search the house. They can show you all the really valuable stuff (dog treats, dog toys, dog food, dog beds, hairballs), all indicated with a very stylish point and high tail. :laughing: Luckily, we have very little to steal--all our discretionary cash goes to vet bills! :D

For canine visitors there is a swift move to check out the appropriate end:

:laughing:

luckypenny
November 6th, 2007, 08:31 AM
:laughing: :laughing: Too funny Hazelrunpack.

hazelrunpack
November 6th, 2007, 08:41 AM
For some reason, we just don't get many visitors. :rolleyes: :o

breeze
November 6th, 2007, 09:51 AM
Someones at the door !! come in, come in, my house is your house as long as you let me jump, lick, and bark at you. You are not allowed to pay any attention to the other just me ME ME I say. Now sit down so I can smell and jump and play with you all the time you are here..Take your shoes off, make yourself comfy so I can smell and lick your toes clean.. ahhhh thats better...

mummummum
November 8th, 2007, 06:59 PM
:eek: I think we all have the SAME dog!!!