Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bentley is having quite the dream

clm
November 5th, 2007, 09:21 PM
This pup plays hard and dreams hard :laughing: His little feet were moving and I heard a couple of yips, so he was chasing something, probably a squirrel, maybe Baxter. A few seconds ago he let out a yowl, woke himself up and scared me, I wasn't expecting it :laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack
November 5th, 2007, 09:34 PM
I love it when they dream hard! They all deny doing it, of course...but when one is having a wild dream chase and yipping all the while, the other 7 are usually heads up and staring at the dreamer! :laughing:

Frenchy
November 5th, 2007, 09:36 PM
awww dreaming puppy :cloud9: he's probably chasing Baxter :D

I don't like it when Sam does it , he kicks so hard , moves the living room table , I'm always afraid he'll hurt himself. Sometimes it's against the desk or a wall. :eek:

mummummum
November 5th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Sometimes I'm torn between waking them gently and letting them work through their demons. :o ~ just like we do.

growler~GateKeeper
November 6th, 2007, 12:40 AM
Dreamin' pups :lovestruck:

I used to tickle Cally's toes while he was dreaming :o he'd usually startle awake like "What was that?" But sometimes I think he knew it was me & would be growling in his sleep a bit before waking up :laughing:

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2007, 08:55 AM
I get dreaming cats. The tail twitches up a storm, and the back legs start to move and I wonder, just how big is that mouse they're chasing?

luckypenny
November 6th, 2007, 08:59 AM
It'd be a welcome change to have a dreamin' puppy :cloud9: . All we get around here are snorts, snores, and farts :rolleyes: :laughing: .

clm
November 6th, 2007, 12:50 PM
It'd be a welcome change to have a dreamin' puppy :cloud9: . All we get around here are snorts, snores, and farts :rolleyes: :laughing: .

:laughing::laughing: Something for me to look forward too I'm sure.

Cindy

krdahmer
November 6th, 2007, 01:12 PM
I love it when animals are having those 'active' dreams... too cute to watch all the noises and twitching!

breeze
November 6th, 2007, 02:29 PM
They do chose the oddest hours to dream and let out ylupping noises.. mostly when the house is nice a quite and in the middle of the night/morning :laughing::laughing:

and it's not this quite ylup either it is enought to wake me up out of a sound sleep :laughing: I would love to know what they are dreaming of wouldn't you??

Longblades
November 7th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Our ESS used to growl and snarl and bare her teeth in her sleep. We really wondered what kind of dreams our gentle girl was having since she never, ever, once did any of those when awake. She'd yip sometimes too and was so quiet when awake I honestly only heard her bark twice in the ten years we had her.

shredy
November 7th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I love the sleeping barks, their little cheeks puff out and it is quiet and sounds more like "bruf, bruf, bruf" Shade would do this every so often and I always wondered what she was dreaming about becaues she almost never barked when she was awake. Chloe already has little active dreams and they are sooooo cute!

rainbow
November 7th, 2007, 10:40 PM
Sometimes I'm torn between waking them gently and letting them work through their demons. :o ~ just like we do.

Me too. I usually leave them unless it gets too intense. :o