ancientgirl
November 5th, 2007, 08:48 PM
I have to say, I adore these pictures!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/029.jpg

This is my favorite of Maks.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/030.jpg

Another cute one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/013.jpg

These I took of Kiska over the weekend. I might have posted one of these but I can't remember.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/038.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/034.jpg

Here's a great view of her from behind, where you can see all of her wonderful colors.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Kiska/029.jpg

dmc123
November 5th, 2007, 09:14 PM
They are sooooo cute!

Diane

Tommysmom
November 5th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Ohhhhhh, sooooooo cute! Soooooooo tiny! I want to squeeze them and squish them and kiss their little noses... what beautiful little furry babies. Are they settling in ok? You're so lucky... and so are your fuzzbutts.

ancientgirl
November 5th, 2007, 09:39 PM
They really are tiny little things. But actually, Vlad was even smaller than them, and Oksana was smaller still. But they still are such little kitties. They were definitely thinner than Vlad and Oksana when I first got them.

Kiska is getting along very well. She's actually gotten Vlad and Oksana to move a bit more LOL. They're chasing each other all over. Maks is still in solitary. I've got to keep him apart from the rest of them until Saturday when he gets another shot for the scabies, and the worms he had. He had hookworms and round worms.

I do thought have Maks in a spot where they can all see him, and they can touch paws. I think after I am able to allow him to mingle with them he will be accepted better.

Vlad stands in front of his enclosure and doesn't hiss as much as he did with Kiska, so I'm pretty confident things will go well.

CearaQC
November 5th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I love Kiska's little half and half colored nose. It seems so symmetrical! Totally adorable.

Dracko
November 5th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Oooh...best part of you adopting these two: ALL THE PICTURES WE GET TO SEE. :thumbs up

I love Kiska's 1/2 and 1/2 colored nose too. Very sweet. :lovestruck:

Look at Maks!!! He is so at home in your arms. So nice to see. Hard to believe others didn't see in him what we all do. He is simply adorable. I can't wait until they are all acclimated and we get to see a pic of all FOUR of them. :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
November 6th, 2007, 01:30 AM
Very very cute :lovestruck:

Maks looks oh so comfy hanging out on mums' lap :cloud9:

Kiska is a purrty girl no doubt about it :lovestruck:

chico2
November 6th, 2007, 08:18 AM
OMG,too much cuteness:lovestruck:
I am soo happy something led you to these little angels that day:thumbs up

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2007, 09:04 AM
OMG,too much cuteness:lovestruck:
I am soo happy something led you to these little angels that day:thumbs up

Something greater than all of us lead me back to that horrible vet clinic. I'm so happy that I found these two little ones.

Kiska's nose is just too cute. LOL, at first I thought maybe it was dirt, since she had poop on her butt and legs, and the cage wasn't clean, but after I bathed her I saw that's how she is. What's cool too, is her little paw pads are bi-colored too.

Maks is getting more and more comfortable every day. He still runs and hides sometimes when I approach the screen, but when he sees its me he comes out. I guess he just gets spooked. I saw Kiska hanging out in front of his area this morning so they were together for a bit. I think she's finally realized she's her brother. Oksana is also very interested in Maks.

Saturday he gets a shot for the scabies, and from what the vet told me, I'll be able to allow him to mingle with the other three. I'm counting the days!

It's funny. A girl I work with sometimes was telling me she was thinking about getting a cat. I spoke with her about Kiska and Maks and he sounded interested in taking them. But after I had Kiska, and now Maks for a little while, I can't give them up. And Vlad and Oksana are having fun running around with Kiska, and soon Maks. I can't take them away from each other. I caught Vlad licking Kiska on her little head, and Oksana was touching noses with her. So they've accepted her already. If I separate them, they'll miss each other.

krdahmer
November 6th, 2007, 02:40 PM
It took me forever to find out where this forum was hiding!! (It really should be on the first page somewhere...)

They look so happy! And so adorable. I miss kittens!! Mine are all grown, and although I could not possibly love them more than i do, I do miss when they were kittens. So curious... I'll just have to experience it again vicariously through your pics and stories... lol!;)

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Kittens are so much fun. And its cute to see that Vlad and Oksana are running around the place a bit more, because of Kiska. Pretty soon Maks will be in the game and it'll be a free for all! Just a few more days!!!! I really hope they tell me Saturday he's okay to mingle with the other 3. He wants to so badly play with them. I can see him watching them from the screen.

Winston
November 6th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Ancientgirl! good to see their all doing well....I think Maks will be fine on Saturday so its just a few more days! I know it must make you feel bad for seperating him from the others now...but it is for the best...you wouldnt want to have them all get sick and have to do it all over again! besides that would kill my pocket book for 4! :laughing: He knows they are there! and he probably needs the little bit of time to get his strength back! Are the worms gone?

Cindy

ancientgirl
November 6th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Yeah he's still got some worms. They're going to check on that Saturday too. Poor little guy was in such bad shape.

At least he can see the others there. And I do know they visit him now and then so they can see him too.

And believe me, it wouldn't be very good on my pocket book either to have 4 cats with scabies. Especially the smell of it.

rainbow
November 7th, 2007, 02:48 AM
Super adorable. :lovestruck: I love the first pic of Maks with his paw held up like that. :cloud9: And Kiskas nose is toooo cute. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
November 7th, 2007, 09:18 AM
LOL, he's saying, "hi howya doin?"

TeriM
November 8th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Awww, they are both adorable :lovestruck: and so lucky to have found you.