Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

This is to say hello to all, especially to St Poodle owners!

Dorothea
November 5th, 2007, 12:22 PM
I have a delightful 4 year old Silver St Poodle. We are both saying Hello for the first time to you all.
She is friendly, playfull,healthy and very routine loving.
I take her out to a beautiful park for an hour long run every morning. She seems to know which dogs anr not too fond of playing with her and respects them.
Ever since July 1st (fircrackers) have frightened her while playing with her in the backyard, she refuses to go out to relieve herself before kennel time.She will happily come out on a leash through the front door for a walk regardless of new bangs and strange noises. Now with winter on the way and salt on the road, I don't know how I can help her to feel safe in our backyard.
There have been several times when she has not voided all day without any negative results during the night, I wonder if this can cause problems in the future if this continues as she ages.
Dorothea and Lisa

mummummum
November 5th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ~ I'm not familiar with your breed of dog but would love to see a pic!

Could I suggest that you re-post your question/problem in either Training or On Topic or General ~ you'll find a lot more "traffic" there.