Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just Saying Hello

sjusts
November 4th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Well I am a Mother of 2 children and 5 pets and a husband. I am kept quite busy!

I joined online here to hopefully get some help about my pooch Scooby and will post a questions in the appropriate place!

Thanks everyone!

allymack
November 4th, 2007, 06:49 PM
hey, welcome to pets.ca -- 5 animals, we are all looking forward to seeing pictures of them. :)

mummummum
November 5th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! Scooby, Felix , George , Eddy & Paige must keep you awfully busy ! Now Allymack was being polite about the pix ~ I'll get to the point ~ we demand, insist, require, make compusory, mandate and ....well, okay we just would love to see pix of your little zoo :D

JanM
November 5th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the board! I, too, am impatiently, anxiously awaiting pictures of your fur family :D

allymack
November 5th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Now Allymack was being polite about the pix ~ I'll get to the point ~ we demand, insist, require, make compusory, mandate and ....well, okay we just would love to see pix of your little zoo :D haha just dont want to scare anybody off by demanding pics, even though i do usually demand them..must have been an off day haha:p haha but now i will say it we really do pretty much demand pictures of your pets :D