Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pup thrown from truck

wdawson
November 4th, 2007, 08:55 AM
http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/TopStories/ContentPosting.aspx?feedname=CTV-TOPSTORIES_V2&showbyline=True&newsitemid=CTVNews%2f20071103%2fpuppy_truck_071103

too bad we don't have an eye for an eye type of justice system:evil:

CearaQC
November 4th, 2007, 09:14 AM
That really chaps my hide... :censored:

Friggin' people like that toss dogs out of a window as if it was nothing more than a cigarette butt.... And I keep saying this, but it's true - every day pets are literally thrown away and I want a dog and can't even find one in this beautiful, yet severely lacking in public services, apathetic, hillbilly small town. , or anywhere within a couple hundred miles. WTF is wrong with people today? :wall:

Punishment never works... what they do to animal abusers is a slap on the wrist anyhow. They get 15 min of fame in a newspaper or a quickie 2 minute news blurb on the nightly local news and that's it.

This is a society that doesn't truly educate people. Western society thinks they are educated, but really all they've been successful in doing is creating little repeating machines that act like robots and don't really have a mind of their own. It's all indoctrination, not education. If that guy had any sense in his tiny brain at all, he would have known not to just toss a pup out a window.

Love4himies
November 5th, 2007, 08:22 AM
[QUOTE=wdawson;497885

too bad we don't have an eye for an eye type of justice system:evil:[/QUOTE]

And an animal lover pick the hwy, place and speed of the vehicle :evil:

Shaykeija
November 5th, 2007, 09:53 PM
I would love to work this sick piece of garbage over with a baseball bat...:frustrated:

marsupial mama
November 16th, 2007, 08:44 AM
:frustrated:

If they didn;t want the dog, why not just give him to the Humane Society or local rescue group?

8 weeks old? what about the rest of the litter? :sad: