Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Shredy , I have a golden pup too

Frenchy
November 3rd, 2007, 08:10 PM
Yep , got a puppy this week too. Actually , got 2 ... I brushed Sam (not that I don't brush him often but he's shedding a lot now to make place for his winter coat) this is only from brushing one side (he was laying down) :D

shredy
November 3rd, 2007, 08:16 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :laughing: Too funny!!!! I can't wait to make fur puppies when she is all grown up

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2007, 09:01 PM
So how long does it take you to make a puppy that size, Frenchy? :D

JanM
November 3rd, 2007, 09:10 PM
:laughing::laughing: I get Golden puppies ever couple of days too! For some reason my house is covered in Golden puppies-to-be too :D

breeze
November 3rd, 2007, 09:39 PM
you should get the furmenator, it's a brush and you would get more little puppies, then after all the puppies are born then when you brush every other day you only get little hamsters

rainbow
November 3rd, 2007, 10:51 PM
Breeze, I finally got the Rens catalogue and I can't find the Furminator "knockoff" you told me about. :confused: What page is it on? :o

growler~GateKeeper
November 3rd, 2007, 11:28 PM
Too Funny :laugh: Frenchy - but where's the picture of SAM?????????:D

Dracko
November 3rd, 2007, 11:34 PM
Right now I seem to have lots of Shepherd pups around the house, too. Must be "breeding" season. :o

Frenchy
November 4th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Too Funny :laugh: Frenchy - but where's the picture of SAM?????????:D

oups , sorry :D Here's the pup's father :laughing: (you can see Bree drinking in the top right corner)

Frenchy
November 4th, 2007, 10:05 AM
you should get the furmenator, it's a brush and you would get more little puppies, then after all the puppies are born then when you brush every other day you only get little hamsters

That brush that cost $60 ? No thank you !

So how long does it take you to make a puppy that size, Frenchy? :D

Not too long , he's not matted because I brush him 2-3 times a week, right now I should be brushing him everyday because he's shedding for winter. Mostly chunks in the rear end :D but I trimmed him yesterday and will try do trim some more today. I would love to get him to the groomers but it's $70.00 for a golden ...

JanM
November 4th, 2007, 12:45 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: but I don't like hamsters :D

coppperbelle
November 4th, 2007, 06:57 PM
I bought a Furminator on e-bay last spring. I only paid $35. and it is worth every penny.

That's a lot of fur from one dog.

Frenchy
November 4th, 2007, 07:03 PM

Sam is very generous :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper
November 5th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Awwwwww there's our Sam:lovestruck: , Bailey:lovestruck: & Bree:lovestruck: too

Great shot Frenchy :thumbs up looks like they were all enjoying themselves

shredy
November 5th, 2007, 12:35 AM
They are so purrrdy!!! I hope she grows up to be so cute! I brushed her today, but I didn't even get a hairball...:D

shredy
November 5th, 2007, 12:38 AM
As far as the furminator goes, I already have a shedding blade (does the same thing) and a regular brush. Shade had the same undercoat and year round shedding, so I am ready!!!

breeze
November 5th, 2007, 07:38 AM
Breeze, I finally got the Rens catalogue and I can't find the Furminator "knockoff" you told me about. :confused: What page is it on? :o

I don't know what page cause mike went to TO and bought it there, PM me if you want more information cause I think mike is going back to TO soon..

:laughing::laughing::laughing: but I don't like hamsters :D

:laughing::laughing:

They are so purrrdy!!! I hope she grows up to be so cute! I brushed her today, but I didn't even get a hairball...:D

this way she will be use to you brushing her never to young to start.

Frenchy
November 5th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Awwwwww there's our Sam:lovestruck: , Bailey:lovestruck: & Bree:lovestruck: too

Great shot Frenchy :thumbs up looks like they were all enjoying themselves

Breeze is the one who took this picture. You can see clearly who's her favorite from my pack :D

Frenchy
November 5th, 2007, 11:33 AM
They are so purrrdy!!! I hope she grows up to be so cute!

You bet she will !

chico2
November 5th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Frenchy,love the little pup:laughing:
I actually get the same from brushing Vinnie,if I brushed him for an hour,I would have a whole cat:cat:
Love your Goldens,they have such sweet"love-me"faces,they look like they could never be angry:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
November 5th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Breeze is the one who took this picture. You can see clearly who's her favorite from my pack :D

Well then I need to say Great Shot Breeze :thumbs up :D

mummummum
November 6th, 2007, 12:10 AM
:sad::sad: I was hoping for some sweet pix of Ben ...who looks just like a puppy:sad::sad:

HINT...:D...HINT

annasonder
December 5th, 2007, 10:03 PM
I looked around and found the smaller furminator for $18 to $35, depending on the size.

http://www.pets-galaxy.com/index.php?Operation=ItemSearch&Keywords=furminator&SearchIndex=PetSupplies

Ford Girl
December 6th, 2007, 12:35 PM
I bought a Furminator on e-bay last spring. I only paid $35. and it is worth every penny.

Coppperbelle, why dont we ever see pics of your goldens huh???? :D