Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Maks!

ancientgirl
November 3rd, 2007, 07:24 PM
Okay, I managed to get him out and playing with me and was able to take two good pictures. I didn't want to take any more, just in case he got freaked out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/072-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Maks/071-1.jpg

He really is just adorable!

mummummum
November 3rd, 2007, 07:36 PM
He's so LITTLE!!!!! What a sweetie though ~ just one look at those eyes and ...welll... :lovestruck:

Frenchy
November 3rd, 2007, 07:40 PM
I love his big ears :lovestruck: he's real cute !

ancientgirl
November 3rd, 2007, 08:22 PM
He is small, and very thin, although he doesn't look it in the picture.

LOL, and he does have some big ears. His eyes look to me like they'll be green. Kiska's look like they are hazel.

I was going to leave him down in the little area tonight, but I think I'll put him in the big carrier, where Kiska has been sleeping, that way he won't be so lonely down here all night.

Kiska will just have to learn that legs under covers are not the enemy.:D

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
What a sweetie! He really does have a very compelling look in his eye. There's no way you could have passed him and Kiska by! :cloud9:

jiorji
November 3rd, 2007, 09:35 PM
awww so cute!! little paws:cloud9:

i like kitty paws :D

breeze
November 3rd, 2007, 09:43 PM
no wonder you brought him home he is just to irrestible :lovestruck:

rainbow
November 3rd, 2007, 10:47 PM
What a handsome little guy he is. :lovestruck: I love orange tabbies. :cloud9: Despite his unfortunate scabies problem he looks really healthy. :thumbs up He's going to make a wonderful addition to your family. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
November 4th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Maks is an adorable wee fellow :lovestruck:

awww so cute!! little paws:cloud9:

i like kitty paws :D

me too :cloud9::D

chico2
November 4th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Oh my,a little orange boy:lovestruck:
I am sure he'll grow in to those big ears in no time,you can see on his legs that he's skinny,but after his dipping-days are over,he can concentrate on food,food and more food:cat:
Now I need to see Kiska too,maybe you already posted some pics,got to check..

ancientgirl
November 4th, 2007, 06:32 AM
I could have also easily taken then to a shelter, but the look in their eyes. I had to bring them home with me.

Yes, despite his skin condition and some worms, he's healthy, but that's something that will go away so I'm incredibly thankful for that.

Kiska is a very curious and active kitty, so she's keeping Vlad and Oksana on their toes. Since they are a few months older, they both tend to just lounge around all day. I think once Maks is able to socialize with all of them, they will all be more active.

LOL, its fun watching them all chase each other.

Last night I had Maks in the carrier and he was so quiet and sweet. Kiska fought with my legs for a while, but found her way under the covers and she slept under the covers by my feet all night LOL.

Hopefully soon I can get a picture of all four playing or lounging together.

I'm very lucky. I had always wanted black cats, and I have two very beautiful black cats. I also always wanted an orange kitty and a calico or torti, and now I have those too. Now if only I can get my hands on that million dollars, I'd be set! LOL