Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Treasure
November 3rd, 2007, 02:28 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to say hello, I am Jackie and I have 8 sheltiegirls. We live in the netherlands. My oldest girl is 12 and my youngest girl is 2 years old now.

greetings :thumbs up

allymack
November 3rd, 2007, 04:48 PM
hey, welcome to pets.ca -- 8 shelties?! oh my that is alot, but sounds like a great pack. we are definately lookng forward to seeing pics of the whole pack :)

luckypenny
November 3rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
...we are definately lookng forward to seeing pics of the whole pack :)

I second that :) .

Welcome Treasure!

mummummum
November 3rd, 2007, 06:44 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ~ that's ALOT of dog!! And Allymack is right ~ a family pic is DEFINITELY in order! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
November 3rd, 2007, 08:23 PM
Hi, Jackie. Welcome to the board! Eight, eh? :D Me, too--and so when I bug you for pictures, I will not insist on a group shot with all 8 included. :laughing: Been there, tried that!

Smaller groups of 2 or 3 at a crack will do marvelously, though! :thumbs up

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums.

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Hi,

Yes, 8 shelties. It is always great to see them toghetter ;) But I don't think its a lot, I would have more..

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/charmedandkicking/2007%20Heide%20Augustus/IMG_0346_group.jpg
The whole pack in one 'photo! :thumbs up

hey, welcome to pets.ca -- 8 shelties?! oh my that is alot, but sounds like a great pack. we are definately lookng forward to seeing pics of the whole pack :)

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 11:52 AM
I am so curius what you all think of my whole pack of shelties :)

I second that :) .

Welcome Treasure!

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 11:53 AM
8 is not a lot. And the family pic I have published yet :)

Welcome to pets.ca ~ that's ALOT of dog!! And Allymack is right ~ a family pic is DEFINITELY in order! :laughing:

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Oh this is not the only photo I have made, I think I try to make every few months a new one, a bit every season I want a new photo of them.

It is always great to put them on the photo, they can count... 1 and go ! haha:angel: But for the rest, there very sweet :)

Hi, Jackie. Welcome to the board! Eight, eh? :D Me, too--and so when I bug you for pictures, I will not insist on a group shot with all 8 included. :laughing: Been there, tried that!

Smaller groups of 2 or 3 at a crack will do marvelously, though! :thumbs up

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums.

allymack
November 4th, 2007, 12:20 PM
great pic!:thumbs up nice lookng pack you have there :)

CearaQC
November 4th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Cute doggies!

Any pics of them near spring flowering bulbs?

After all, says you live in the Netherlands. Can't have nice pics without some nice bulb flowers in there too! hehe

happycats
November 4th, 2007, 01:35 PM
WELCOME!!! And your Shelties are beautiful:lovestruck:

Where in the Netherlands are you from?

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 01:50 PM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h237/charmedandkicking/IMG_3901_achttalwhirlwind-middel.jpg
Thank you! You mean a photo Like this? A typical dutch photo! Shelties and tullips!

Cute doggies!

Any pics of them near spring flowering bulbs?

After all, says you live in the Netherlands. Can't have nice pics without some nice bulb flowers in there too! hehe

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM
I live near Groningen. In the quit part of the netherlands. Between the farming fields.

WELCOME!!! And your Shelties are beautiful:lovestruck:

Where in the Netherlands are you from?

happycats
November 4th, 2007, 02:01 PM
OMG That picture is beautiful!! I thinks It was one of the most beautiful sights to see, flying over the tulip fields in spring!!

My parents were born in Holland, Utrecht. So I have been there a few times.

chico2
November 4th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Treasure,I LOVE Shelties,my son has one,she is the sweetest.
Your pics are wonderful,how did you end up with 8:confused:stupid question I guess,just one,then two,then one more etc,etc..Hazel knows:laughing:

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Thank you! I agree, that is one of the moast beautifull things you can see! But there are not only tullips that they plant there. Also other colourfull flowers I have seen there this year. We always drive to there (2 till 3 hours drive) and than we go photograph there for one day. It is a goot thing I am a photographer ;) hihi

And the world is very small. From wich part of Holland do you're parents come? :D

OMG That picture is beautiful!! I thinks It was one of the most beautiful sights to see, flying over the tulip fields in spring!!

My parents were born in Holland, Utrecht. So I have been there a few times.

Treasure
November 4th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Hmmm, why 8?? 8 Shelties on one picture is more beautifull than one sheltie on the picture? :goodvibes:

Treasure,I LOVE Shelties,my son has one,she is the sweetest.
Your pics are wonderful,how did you end up with 8:confused:stupid question I guess,just one,then two,then one more etc,etc..Hazel knows:laughing:

CearaQC
November 4th, 2007, 06:10 PM
Now that's what I like to see! Netherlands is famous for its flowers and I have a few in the front, but not as many as I would like. lol

Love the shelties and they seem so well behaved to sit for a portrait.

happycats
November 4th, 2007, 06:22 PM
My aunt did alot of rescue work in Holland, last time I was there she had 2 ducks in her kitchen, a litter of kittens in the spare bedroom, and an injured crow in the upstairs. She has 8 or 9 bearded collies now.

allymack
November 4th, 2007, 06:47 PM
well all of your dog certainly seemed to be very welled behaved..well from what i can see in the photo:evil: :p they are the beautiful dogs!