Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

15 Minutes Of Good Fun

want4rain
November 2nd, 2007, 09:52 PM
a 8 inch piece of 200lb fishing line.... hold it at one end and try to stick the other end up your dogs nose. :)

-ashley

otter
November 2nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
Why?? :confused::confused: :crazy:

luckypenny
November 2nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
:eek: And Mister actually puts up with this :laughing: . What a good doggie :cloud9: . Btw, you haven't posted pics in a while, want4rain :rolleyes: .

growler~GateKeeper
November 2nd, 2007, 10:36 PM

Yeah :confused: why :shrug: :confused:??????????????????????????????

krdahmer
November 2nd, 2007, 11:27 PM
HUH? :confused::eek:

breeze
November 3rd, 2007, 07:26 AM

Yeah :confused: why :shrug: :confused:??????????????????????????????

HUH? :confused::eek:

I second thrid and fourth that why in the world would you do that to any animal???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

chico2
November 3rd, 2007, 07:32 AM
Maybe it was something the little tyke was trying to do:confused:but it sounds like it could be very painful for the doggie:yell:

Jim Hall
November 3rd, 2007, 08:16 AM
lmao too funny ashley who did you discover doing that ? And the dog stayed there and put up with it :laughing::laughing:

want4rain
November 3rd, 2007, 08:46 AM
i forgot to mention the iron muzzle and wooden frame to hold his head perfectly still while i shoved a piece of plastic up his nose cause i thought tickling his brain would be a good way to get a dog to laugh.

i would do this to my dog because im really sadistic and out to hurt all animals.

i mean honestly folks... :sad:

-ashley

want4rain
November 3rd, 2007, 08:56 AM
lmao too funny ashley who did you discover doing that ? And the dog stayed there and put up with it :laughing::laughing:

which is to say NO, he didnt let me stick the 200lb fishing line up his nose. *sigh* that was the fun of it. he would rather chew on it.

-ash

Jim Hall
November 3rd, 2007, 09:34 AM
lol animal control has been informed

want4rain
November 3rd, 2007, 09:40 AM
*snort* thanks for the benefit of the doubt Jim. :)

-ash

Jim Hall
November 3rd, 2007, 09:47 AM
all in good fun dear im thinking you may be a bit bored, but with your life i cant imagine it

BTw how you doing learning to speak dog? I assume you picked it up by now

want4rain
November 3rd, 2007, 10:00 AM
Mister is doing FANTASTIC with speaking!! someone walks into the yard, he barks like mad, someone walks PAST the yard, he generally barks once or twice. someone makes it to the door his butt goes crazy. :) im super happy with it. we had a fall back on whining for a bit there, i think i opened the door while he was whining one day on accident. oh but if the neighbor is within eye shot of him he goes absolutely nuts! hackles raised and all. he does NOT like her. :rolleyes:

the fishing line thing... i made soem cages to keep my bettas from each other in the same tank out of plastic canvas and didnt realize i left a piece of fishing line on the floor tucked under the couch. when i picked it up, he was curious so like ALL dogs, mouthed it. i thought it would be funny if we waged a mighty battle... he fenced with his nose and i fenced back with my 200lb fishing line. :laughing: he won. i didnt get anywhere near his nose OR his chin whiskers. maybe it was really a draw cause he didnt eat it either.

-ash

want4rain
November 3rd, 2007, 10:01 AM
someone makes it to the door his butt goes crazy.

not with barking.... with wagging.

-ash

breeze
November 3rd, 2007, 10:41 AM
Ashley, be honest why don't you go back and read your posts... but put yourself on the other side of this.. you just start a sentence and you have to admit it sounds wierd and just does not make sence... what do you think we will think or say???? I really have to ask you.....maybe if you would explain yourself just a little bit better it would help.....................

krdahmer
November 3rd, 2007, 12:16 PM
LOL I thought maybe you were serious... like he had something up there you were trying to fish out...:rolleyes::laughing: Now I get ya.... der.

luckypenny
November 3rd, 2007, 12:21 PM
which is to say NO, he didnt let me stick the 200lb fishing line up his nose. *sigh* that was the fun of it. he would rather chew on it.

-ash

I didn't think so. I bet he had just as much fun as you did ;) .

mummummum
November 3rd, 2007, 12:31 PM
...someone makes it to the door his butt goes crazy. :) -ash

not with barking.... with wagging. -ash

My dawg, Mister is a genius. If I understand you correctly, you mean he otherwise barks with butt. :laughing: :p

want4rain
November 3rd, 2007, 12:40 PM
200lb fishing line is about as stiff as a cats whisker LOL!! if it were a little shorter i probably could have tickled his nose with it.

not having the money to go out and entertain ones self... one has to resort to unusual modes of entertainment. Jeffrey had I LOVE MOM written in crayola marker across his forehead for 2 days. :o he kept trying to pick off the black spots i drew on his hands... :laughing:

-ash

mummummum
November 3rd, 2007, 01:24 PM
Yup.... 200 lb fishing line, crayola markers... you are DEFINITELY a threat to Homeland Security. :p

ancientgirl
November 3rd, 2007, 01:41 PM
Is your dog living an goth lifestyle? Are you piercing your pups nose and putting jewelry through it? :laughing::laughing:

rainbow
November 4th, 2007, 01:04 AM
You have got one weird sense of humour. :laughing:

want4rain
November 4th, 2007, 08:33 AM
thats what Chris said when he came to see what the commotion was in the kitchen... Mister and i spar with empty paper towel rolls. :) he is *just* as good at giving a nuts check with a ppt roll as he is with his NOSE!! good thing im not equipped!!

-ash

bendyfoot
November 5th, 2007, 09:40 AM
Ahhh, Ashley...:D I didn't need a :shrug::confused: smiley, 'cause I play that game too.
Grass, feathers, twirled up bits of her own fur...it's the "can I poke it up there before you bite it" game!!! I never win.:sad:

want4rain
November 5th, 2007, 10:05 AM
lol well its only been fishing line so far but i see several house hold left overs that hold potential!!! had some wrapping paper rolls that we finished off that he got chased around with until he took it from me and chased ME with it!! dorky dog..... :D he sure thought it was fun to push Jeffrey over with it too. who needs to BUY toys when there are so many pieces of garbage to pay with???

we played dodge box the other day. i found my old stash of jello that expired 2 years ago so i cleaned out that part of the cabinets, took the stuff out and went to recycle the boxes when Mister informed he me wanted the boxes. do you know my cool dog caught each and every one of those boxes?!?! of course im still finding the remains of his masterful kill all over the kitchen....

i wonder what the recycling guys think?? every box in our bin is shredded. we dont TAKE them anymore because its such a pain in the butt to pick all the pieces out and stick them through the slot. :laughing: poor Chris.... poor poor Chris.

-ash