Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Kitten Update

rescuekitty
May 29th, 2004, 08:10 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know(I know Laura was wondering..) that all 6 kittens are doing great. They are nibbling at solid food, and out playing like the cute little kittens they are! I have found awesome homes for all 6 of them, although I'd love to keep one, I don't think I need another cat right now. Softie is doing great as well, and is taking great care of her babies. She is a terrific mom. I am adopting them out through a rescue which makes sure people have them spayed and neutered, to avoid more unwanted pets. Just thought I'd mention that for those of you who seemed to think I was a poor pet owner. :rolleyes:
Anyway. Everything is GREAT! And I'm really enjoying watching them all grow up. Stormy (the grey and white one) was born big, but is still twice the size of all the other ones, with Tux following a close second, and the others no where close. :D But it's nothing unhealthy, I assure you, those two were born much bigger than the rest. :)
I'll try to post pics soon, I have to get some recent ones developed, if anyone cares to see them.

Maxie's mom
May 29th, 2004, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the update...I too have been wonderig how they were doing. Looking forward to seeing the pics. :D

chico2
May 29th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Yes,we like to see some pics!!!