Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I am all alone this weekend!

Ford Girl
November 2nd, 2007, 01:05 PM
So, my husband flew out this am to New Brunswick for the weekend for personal family matters...so it's me and the critters until Monday!!! Do you know how excited I am? Don't get me wrong, I love my man to death...HOWEVER....I can't remember the last time I have 3 full days of me time & alone time!!! My plans (or lack there of) are as follows:

Tonight - heading to my sisters so Dazy and Skye can met for the second time, ordering in Thai food, and then heading to my house for a sleep over! My sister has a huge collection of 80's movies and girly flicks...so it's a pj party, us 2 sistas and 2 pooches...oh, and Pubert of course.

Tomorrow Dazy's going to day care for a 1/2 day, even tho I have no plans, I need her good and tired as I plan on doing nothing but napping and watching movies..all day and all night!!

Sunday - no plans that I know of, sleep in, Dazy wil still be tired from day care. Maybe do a load of laundry, or maybe not. Watch some football, maybe make a slow cooker meal. Maybe not. LOL! I might not even get dressed.

Monday, I'm off work, and have the morning to do nothing, pick my man up at noon...

Oh, I can't wait for my weekend to start, only 4 more hours of work!! My husband "suggested" I do some fall cleaning, "you know - those things that you never get to"....I smiled and gave him a nod...and said, "right, have a good weekend honey!" :thumbs up

Dog Dancer
November 2nd, 2007, 01:22 PM
Hey FordGirl, me too! My man is gone for 10 days though. Gone hunting with his son (I know, I don't like hunting either, but that's another story). I also plan on watching a few chick flicks with the dogs, unfortunately my sister lives on the other side of the country. I am doing some cleaning, and helping my son move into a new apartment, but other than that - I have the power!! (that would be the remote!) :laughing: Enjoy your time off.

Ford Girl
November 2nd, 2007, 02:28 PM
Hey FordGirl, me too! My man is gone for 10 days though. Gone hunting with his son (I know, I don't like hunting either, but that's another story). I also plan on watching a few chick flicks with the dogs, unfortunately my sister lives on the other side of the country. I am doing some cleaning, and helping my son move into a new apartment, but other than that - I have the power!! (that would be the remote!) :laughing: Enjoy your time off.

I hear ya Dog Dancer...all I can think about is the remote!!! It's all mine this weekend! :evil: No sports desk or sports centre, over and over and over again...LMAO! I do like football, but only if the Packers are on.

I am going to watch The Notebook again for sure!! And maybe Beaches..and maybe the Lord of the Rings movies (DH hates fantasy movies), I borrowed Revenge of the Nerds and Lost Boys already. I am so pumped. I even washed my favorite pj pants last night!! LOL! You know the ones that are baggy and warm and cozy, paired with an old beer t-shirt! It's going to be a bra free weekend! WOO HOO! LMAO!

OMG! It is bad that I am so happy and looking forward to this? LOL!

CearaQC
November 2nd, 2007, 02:41 PM
it is freedom when we can ditch the bras, even for a short time. hehehe

Frenchy
November 2nd, 2007, 09:00 PM
My sister has a huge collection of 80's movies and girly flicks...so it's a pj party, us 2 sistas and 2 pooches...oh, and Pubert of course.

That sounds soooo cool ! I can't remember the last time I spent time alone with my sis ! :sad:

Have a great week end ! :thumbs up

mummummum
November 2nd, 2007, 09:25 PM
Good for you Ford Girl *chuckle* ~ hope you don't get toooooooooo sedate ~ we might never get you dressed again!

Frenchy
November 2nd, 2007, 09:37 PM
I can just picture it , husband comes back home and his key doesn't fit in the lock anymore :laughing:

JanM
November 2nd, 2007, 09:42 PM
Enjoy to your heart's content! "Me" time is so special...

growler~GateKeeper
November 3rd, 2007, 01:03 AM
Hope you have a fabulous weekend but there's just one thing..........

heading to my sisters so Dazy and Skye can met for the second time

Where's the first meeting stories & pics?????????????????????????

yeah yeah I know it was a doggie daycare meet n' greet & all that but come on you must've had the staff take notes & pics.......right? right? We want all the details, how did they all get along? Are Voo, Dazy & Skye BFF yet? :D