Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The long awaited - Mr. Ally Kat

Ford Girl
November 1st, 2007, 04:04 PM
Here he is in the back of my truck heading to the shelter, he was so quiet and cute!! :lovestruck: I wanted to get more but didn't want to upset him.

They said he was purbred, I have no idea about purebred cats, does he look like a certain breed? I have no idea. :shrug:

His right eye was the injured one, then it turned milky white, and it looks kinda normal here.

ancientgirl
November 1st, 2007, 04:08 PM
He's so cute. He almost looks like he's anticipating something. Maybe he knows he's going home!:D

Winston
November 1st, 2007, 04:11 PM
I dont know what he is but he sures is a beautiful looking cat! Look at those eyes! I like his cute little tongue sticking out!

Thank you again for sticking with this rescue! I think alot of people give up because they are fearful of what to do and also what they can do! It goes to show others that we all can help!

You will be repaid a ton for what you have done! Way to go!

Cindy

chico2
November 1st, 2007, 04:38 PM
Oh what a sweetheart:cloud9:he looks like a SiameseX,I think they are called Siamese Lynx or something like that,I forgot,but I am sure someone else knows.
A lady up the street has 3 of them,beautiful cats,but they are greyer..

rainbow
November 1st, 2007, 05:29 PM
He is gorgeous. :cloud9: I think they were called Lynxpoint Siamese at first but then it was changed to Tabbypoint Siamese. :shrug:

badger
November 1st, 2007, 06:20 PM
Absolutely stunning. Doesn't look too old. Will the shelter find him a home?

Ford Girl
November 1st, 2007, 09:37 PM
Absolutely stunning. Doesn't look too old. Will the shelter find him a home?

Badger, he's back home with his family, I posted an update in the General section. :cloud9: So cute!

growler~GateKeeper
November 2nd, 2007, 12:20 AM
What a cutiepie :lovestruck:

Way to Go FordGirl :thumbs up

Frenchy
November 2nd, 2007, 12:27 PM
awww he's too cute ! :lovestruck:

bendyfoot
November 2nd, 2007, 01:37 PM
He's purrrrrty!!!:cloud9::lovestruck: