Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Everyone Can Be Happy!!!

heidiho
May 28th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I got a german shepherd website,so i will not bother any of you again,thanks to the helpful ones,you know who you are.......Yipee!!!!! peace!!

Chany
May 28th, 2004, 04:01 PM
I'm glad you found some other place to go for advice. ;) But that doesn't mean you have to leave here. Take whatever advice you want and use it or not words spoken here are not everyone's opinions or beliefs but you shouldn't leave just because a few don't agree with you. If that were the case there would be maybe 10 members on here and not to enticing for people to be here. Thats the beauty of this forum, take it or ignore it. Come back and update us once in a while. ;) Take care of Damien and yourself. ;)

Bill & Bob
May 28th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Well, I just wasted an hour and a half of my life reading all the posts related to this/these 'issues' in the various forums they were posted in. Not gonna get that hour and a half back now am I?

So far I've seen you:
1. Swear at people who have tried to give you advice REPEATEDLY and you subsequently ignored it, asked the same question again or tried it for a short while and gave up. Please, please amuse me and ask what kind of food you should feed your dog again. I'll kill myself laughing.
2. Admitted to asking the same questions thousands of times because you "want what's best for the dog". Why don't you try some of the advice during the time it takes you to ask the same question a thousand times. It gets boring and stupid to read the same questions a thousand times. Most likely it also pisses off the people who have taken the time to give you advice.
3. Told someone they needed to get laid. Please. Lets not reduce ourselves to the lowest common denominator. You also sent someone a private email and called someone a bitch. Nice. Very nice.
4. Managed to garner way more attention than you deserve which is what I expect you were looking for in the first place.
5. Managed to find a few supporters, who obviously haven't read all the posts you've put on here for....what's it been now? A month? Feels like a lifetime. For the person who said it's only been going on for a week.....Nope. Sorry, it's been going on for longer than that. For these people, I hope you have the patience MONA does. You'll need it. I don't have it. Mona you are an incredible person. I'm not that strong.
6. Told people you were leaving and not coming back. Then came back and said you were getting rid of the dog. Came back and said you weren't getting rid of the dog. Would you please just make a decision about something for yourself and stick with a decision. Any decision? Please. Decisions result in consequences, but we shouldn't not make them because we fear consequences.
7. You tell people you want "peace", but I don't think you understand peace. You incite more anger than anyone I've ever seen on here. Sometimes I don't think you mean to, it's just part of your lovely "character".

I could go on and on..... I know I jumped on someone the other day for namecalling, and for what I'm about to say...I'm sorry.......I've been holding this back for quite a while now...

You're an intellectually challenged person.////// (I've never called anyone on a message board a name before, but if I get banned from this site for it....C'est La Vie. It was worth it if it gets rid of this person) Good riddance.//////// Don't let the proverbial door hit you in the buttocks on the way out./////////////// You have a lovely dog. He looks like a great German Shepherd. If for some reason, you keep him and things work out for you and him....I wish you all the best, and I will feel bad for calling you an idiot. I don't have the patience, or the will, or the desire to read anything you write at any point in the future.

For those who say don't read it....I say I don't have the time or the desire to trudge through this crap to find out what's not mindless drivel and what's not.

For those who say I'm being mean. Again, I couldn't care less. I can say that and not feel bad about it. The world needs to have a balance of people that are mean and people that are good. If I'm being mean now, I'll make up for it by being really good later on today.

See ya!

(no offense Bill!!) :D
/

Chany
May 28th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Holy cow Bob! I thought only women get PMS!!! :D :D :D
Mona was absoluetly patient with her!!! She gets 2 thumbs up!!!
But I'm sure you could have ignored any posts by heidiho if you would have chosen to. Obviously you chose not too. Although I do remember you getting upset by arguements in a long ago post. Why the change? I thought you were going to be the peace keeper around here? ;)

Bill & Bob
May 28th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Man, all I can say if this is what PMS is like.....Yow! Where do I make a donation to a support group? How can I help those who suffer?

I'm not religious, but I swear to god that I've tried to be the peacemaker with this person on more than one occasion. I've tried to point out the different ways you could view things she's said, in effort to alleviate arguements. I've tried to be diplomatic. I've even tried to dissuade people from getting into a pack mentallity in their dealings with her, because I've certainly seen that happen.

Chany, I tried. I tried really hard. I tried to ignore the posts. How could I? Seriously? There are just so many of them. That's like saying look the forest, but ignore the trees.

I've been a great diplomat in the past. I did case management at a halfway house with 17 Federal inmates on day parole. When I started there, they told me burnout in that job takes two years. I lasted 6. Not one fist fight in the house while I was on shift for the whole time I worked there. I can put up with alot. Some of the nastiest murderers I've ever met told me that.

After a while though, you just have to say something. Even if it isn't the nicest thing in the world. In terms the general melieu of this board for the past while, I'll say it....It's sucked. Our little buddy here has appeared in lots of the nasty threads, and played a significant part in their deterioration.

If I offended anyone (with obvious exception) I apologize.

Luba
May 28th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Bill you have tried, many of us have. I was called names, sent awful pm's told I need to get laid and so on. Yet I continued to try and help, gave her information on feeding over and over again. She ignored my suggestions, then asked others weeks later, got same advise from them. Wasted my time, their time and was completely ungreatful. She has been very ungreatful.

You have a right to express your feelings on the situation and you have taken a great deal of time to point out many things that others either are deliberately avoiding or just didn't know.

Thank you for explaining it to them and I am glad you got it off your chest.

I'm not disappointed that my suggestions, offerings and advise wasn't used. I'm not disappointed that I was called names, my feelings aren't hurt...I could care less.

My concern has always been for this little puppy, and thats where I directed my advise accordingly.

:D
You're a good guy Bill!! ////////// ;)

cmt489
May 28th, 2004, 05:07 PM
I second Bill's motion! Well done!! :cool:

Michelle

Catt31
May 28th, 2004, 05:10 PM
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!

mona_b
May 28th, 2004, 05:17 PM
((((((((( Billy Bob ))))))))........ ;)

Well you know the saying,"what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger".....Or something like....LOL.

I'm sorry,but GSD's are the breed of my heart.Hope that makes sense....LOL.

And I have helped many GSD owners with theirs.I guess cause I know what there is to know about this breed.... :)

And I know I have helped you in the way of the Bloat matter,and you even passed it on to your friends.... :D

Don't get me wrong,I love ALL dogs.But this is my breed.

I can go on,but I won't.LOL

Chany
May 28th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Bill oops sorry I think I called you Bob! :) I believe my husband would gladly accept donations but its not like this every month. :D But I do believe you'll have more patience with your lady love in this matter from now on!! :D
How can you help people like this GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!! :D :D
Now all we have to figure out is how to get you to experience childbirth???LMAO
You made very interesting and valid points I was just surprised that it was coming from you. But at least I got a few chuckles!! Tanks! :)

Karin
May 28th, 2004, 06:50 PM
Gee, I've been kinda busy lately and have not had the time to spend here.
I said a while ago I was going to try and ignore Ms. Ho's posts..guess it worked, I see I missed a whole mess of threads. (Yes, "mess" is a word we use in the south, not meaning "untidy")

Ms. Ho's been at it again, huh?

Liked your post Bill.

chico2
May 28th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Me tooooo and I like your sense of humour!! :D

melanie
May 28th, 2004, 07:09 PM
go bill you good thang. it is really reassuring to hear others say this, yes i was a tolerant as i could be and tried really hard (some new trip im on at the moment- actually trying), when anger welled i just pushed it down and moved on, well i cracked last week (and have managed to just ignore since then, oh i am sooooo goood, even the crack about some people (meaning me) shouldnt have animals, usually such a crack would end in some pretty nasty fisty cuffs from me, but no, i am a new woman and will not do it), so thanks for you bit. oh i should print this and send it to all my friends and family, they would be proud of my control(i might have to get you guys to sign it though for anyone to think it authentic) :p :D
'may the force be with me' :D
gee i feel a bit sorry for the GSD site though, but not taht sorry :p sheesh.

Bill & Bob
May 29th, 2004, 01:44 AM
To the editor,

Thank you for removing the crass language from my post and replacing it with more appropriate text. Albeit without my consent. I appreciate the fact that you put the replacement text in italics ,where, perhaps younger, more innocent people may have been offended, had they read the original text. It would appear the original intended message was not compromised. I've never given permission for anything I've written to be 'touched up' without my permission (except for spellchecker whom I let touch up things every now and again as I get older and forget how to spell certain things), but with this I concede in the interests of expedient diplomacy.

Either way, whoever took the time, that's ok this time. I won't hold it against you. I'm sure it's within your terms and conditions.

Anyhoo, I'm thinking either there's a full moon on the rise soon or I've got PMS or something...... I haven't bought a calendar yet this year, so I couldn't tell either way. It had better not be PMS or I'm going to be really grouchy tomorrow!

Later, b.

Lucky Rescue
May 29th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Sorry, Bill, I forgot to say that I am the one who edited your post. Gotta keep things PC, ya know;)

Bill & Bob
May 29th, 2004, 12:47 PM
No worries. I thought it might have been you. You picked some pretty decent alternate words that left the message clear. I like your edge.

Princesss04
June 1st, 2004, 09:40 AM
You all are so funny you always make me laugh. I agree it is hard to have to read throuh all the repeated post to find the help that you need. You all gave good advice that is all that you can do it is up to her to follow it or not. Thanks for all your help I have learned alot if nothing else! LOL :D