Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Going Up Stairs!

want4rain
October 31st, 2007, 11:51 AM
we had soemthign die in the attic. i wanted to make sure it wasnt in the HOUSE, well after some good searching, nothign in the kids rooms turned up, nor the bathroom and laundry room.

just to make sure i took Mister up. he sniffed and sniffed but never SNIFFED anything so we have come to the conclusion it has to be in the attic.

much to my surprise, my 95lb dog didnt take up HALF the space i thought he would!! anyone else around here go from not allowign the dog upstairs to it being ok? ive been tossing around putting his kennel in Cailyns room. it would be really really nice to get the kennel out of the kitchen. with the holidays coming up, we have loads of family coming here. thats what happens when you tell them that you REFUSE to rent a van, pack up 2 adults, 2 kids, a 95lb dog, find a babysitter for 4 cats and travel?? youve got to be kidding me. our DINK parents and DINK siblings can come visit us thanks. LOL!!!

just wondering what your thoughts are on expanding Misters property in the house. if we allow it by command only?? i worry abotu Cailyns things on the floor... not for her THINGS sake but for Misters tummys sake. :cool:

thanks!
-ash

Janie123
October 31st, 2007, 12:13 PM
Never had an upstairs but does Mister eat things on the floor? Caesar Milan helped a family that almost lost their dog to that. Lots of walking solved the problem. The dog was bored from staying in the house all day so he had them walk him 45 minutes a day. Solved the problem.

luckypenny
October 31st, 2007, 12:21 PM
i worry abotu Cailyns things on the floor... not for her THINGS sake but for Misters tummys sake.

What a wonderful opportunity to teach the little one some "picking up after yourself" responsibilities ;) .

want4rain
October 31st, 2007, 10:02 PM
Mister is like Hunter in that they both find some textures irresistible. Hunter cant pass up a little rubbery thing and Mister has a thing for wooden toys.

i think it would be really weird for him to sleep up in Cailyns room. i also think he could get to like it. :)

now if we could just find the smelly thing not so living in the walls.

-ash