Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Michael

Michael007
October 31st, 2007, 01:27 AM
Hi All, the reason I am here is that I was searching the net for information about Ring-neck Turtle-Doves. You see we now have six adult dove who visit here each spring and summer and in winter they leave. While they are here they are so friendly you hveto be careful you don't walk on them. They eat out of you hand. We have just had two new chicks hached and now they are flying.
Anyway As I was saying, I google turtle dove and some how the search sent me to this address. Some of the members were discussing the doves, that must have been the promped.
So I do have pets, the doves that is, who are free and thats the way I like it. We have lots and lots of other birds here however none of them are as friendly as the doves.
By the way I live in Gawler South Australia on a ten acre property that was part of a horse stud that I used to own. I still have horses but I don't breed any more. We did breed Quarter Horses years ago.

Thanks for inviting me in and have a great day
Regards
Michael

badger
October 31st, 2007, 02:24 AM
Welcome to the board, Michael!

We'd love to see pictures of your horses. And, of course, some of those beautiful birds Australia is known for.
Especially now, when the snow is about to fly up north.
What, no dog, with all that lovely space?
Cheers.

CearaQC
October 31st, 2007, 06:34 AM
Yes, pics please!

I love horses and wish I could have one, but there's no barn on our property. Our neighbor has horses tho, and if we go on walks they look at us over their fence and the cat growls at them. lol

allymack
October 31st, 2007, 07:05 AM
hey welcome to pets.com we'd loveee to see pictures of your horses and the birds you have, sounds like you have a nice place:)