Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

temporary delay

milevi
October 30th, 2007, 02:47 AM
some bad news. i'm so so sorry, you will have to wait just a little longer for those pictures. we are having the whole house repainted and everything is covered in plastic, PC included. you would not believe how i'm writing this. however do not despair, i am completely dedicated to getting you those pictures! as soon as i can get away i will go find another pc. mind you i still have to take the perfect family protrait. my attempts so far have all been in vain. i have pictures of tails and noses and fuzzy blurs, two and a half dogs here, a back leg there. i can't get Vito and Mika to sit still they are forever playing with each other, i've tried sneaking up on them but they jump up as soon as they see me. Leezza's the perfect model though. but not to worry i will persevere!!!

on other developments: whilst Leezza is too royal to play fetch and looks at me like i've lost it when i throw the ball, my darling Mika is the best fetch pal ever!! Vito on the other hand waits for Mika to fetch the ball then intercepts him on the way back, snatches the ball from him and brings it to me tail wagging with a look of triumph on his face and fully expecting buckets of praise. typical big brother behavior!!

and my first Quote will be: we must all aspire to be the people our dogs think we are. - me

mummummum
October 31st, 2007, 10:09 AM
I hate to tell you but that is not an original quote ~ all the same, looking forward to pix when your life is a little less covered-in-plastic !