Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Here is the Poop Machine.....she's goin to the vet

Janie123
October 29th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Below is Bonnie,the living Poop Machine. She is on the left,Boo is on the right and the St. Bernard is in the middle (My husband,Al). It's not a great pic of the sweet thing but I am having trouble with loading her other pics on my computer.
She's going to the vet. We are swimming in poop! ICK! But we love her. We have been pet owners all our lives and we know what will happen to her. She would be passed around,given to Animal Control or maybe abandoned. I am talking to him about her diet too.:shrug: No money for this but I can do without food. :D lol

Frenchy
October 29th, 2007, 11:25 AM
Good luck at the vet ! :fingerscr The fuzzbutts are too cute.

oh and , after talking with your vet about food , come back here so we can help too. Vets will pressure you into buying their food , wich is not that good and very expensive ....

Janie123
October 29th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Oh,I know. He will want them on K/D and I no can afford. The little pooper went in the back yard! I had her on her leash and it took awhile but she did it and I gave her lots of praise. Boo was SO easy to train. I had Mitzie at that time and she was like his little Mamma and taught him the ropes. I guess we thought Bonnie would learn from Boo when he sat by the door to go out. She sits by the door,goes out.....then comes back in and pees and poops! She's just adorable. She was a showdog and a breeder,having a total of 3 puppies but we had her neutered. We aren't interested in having puppies.
I once went to the SPCA and there was this HUGE dog there names Jessie. How I would have loved to have him. He just wanted a Mommy and kept leaning on the cage toward me. It broke my heart but the size of his poops scared me. They were humongous and we have such a small backyard and no one to really care for him like he should have been at that time if we had to go somewhere. I cried when I left and never went back. It's just too heartbreaking there. A few days later,there was a massive fire and all the dogs were lost. I cried and cried. I could have saved Jessie. :(:cry: