Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Close encounter of the baby kind...

bendyfoot
October 29th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Gracie and cousin Jacob share a moment...I'm not sure who's in deeper thought...

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2415/1799202814_6796274fe0.jpg

Jaida says: I would like to get my paws on those way-cool toys...how come Jakey gets all the fun stuff?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2335/1799202954_844c6ed2c7.jpg

Jaida says: someone's crying in there...shouldn't we be doing something about that???? (could she LOOK a little more concerned:rolleyes:???)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2120/1798480495_3c8dc9a32b.jpg

Ford Girl
October 29th, 2007, 03:18 PM
These are great, very cute critters!! It's neat to see them around things that are not normaly in their every day enviroment, different stimulations, how concerned she is for babies, and how they react to the noises they make....

Dazy met a new born this weekend and I think she thought the noises were from a squeaky toy? hahah!

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Gracie looks totally smitten with her wee little cousin :lovestruck: . You don't post enough photos of her Bendyfoot :frustrated: :D .

And Jaida looks as if she's waiting for that new squeaky toy to play with :laughing: .

bendyfoot
October 29th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Seriously, I can't get pictures of Gracie most of the time...I TRY I tell you, I TRY!!! I'll see if I can get more.

As for having the baby around, it's so nice to see the girls with their little cousin. So interested and gentle and they keep a very close eye on him when he's sleeping. One of the kitties was walking towards his stroller while he napped and Gracie lept up and herded her back to the living room:laughing:

The cats are sweet too (well, Sol and Boo are). Boo plops herself down next to him and purrs her head off as he pulls her fur (sheesh, I touch her the wrong way and she swears at me), and Sol comes over and gives him big headbutts. Riley we're keeping far away for now, but she doesn't seem very interested.

It's good practice for everyone, us included! Although Jacob's about the most ridiculously easy-going baby I've ever met in my life. He makes all other children look like little devils, it's crazy!

Jim Hall
October 29th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Amazing how animals want to protect small ones

I had a misnathropic siamise and when my stepson came over who was somewhat retarded, the misser would come over and purr on his lap for hours Of course an body else tried to pet her theyd get a claw to the hand.

want4rain
October 29th, 2007, 10:25 PM
conversation can take place over the deafening sound of your biological clock ticking?? amazing!! :D:laughing:

-ashley

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Love the last pic of Jaida & the stroller she looks like she wants to bark for help to "hurry up already" but won't cuz it would startle the baby :lovestruck:

rainbow
October 30th, 2007, 01:28 AM
Awww....I love the way Gracie and Jacob are looking at each other. :cloud9:

How about some pics of your kitties too? :D

bendyfoot
October 30th, 2007, 10:18 AM
conversation can take place over the deafening sound of your biological clock ticking?? amazing!! :D:laughing:

-ashley

Ummmm....yes....

:sad:aw, who am I kidding. No. Is it January yet?:laughing:

Rainbow, I'll see if I can dredge up some kitty pics. I'm plagued by two black cats who always turn out looking like dark blobs with eyes. But Boo's pretty photogenic...I must have something of her....