Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

LOST: black DMH female cat

Ash03
October 28th, 2007, 08:48 PM
:cry:
I have been missing my little buddy since Oct 2nd. I have tried everything to find her (flyers, posters, newspaper ads, talking to neighbours, walking around and calling out, alerting animal shelters and hospitals, etc etc), but have had no luck. I am posting on this site hoping that someone can help.
:pawprint:
She is an all black 3 year old medium haired female with yellow eyes and a puffy tail (looks like a squirrel's tail). She (sometimes) answers to "Cypress", and does NOT get along with other cats. She has a soft meow. She is a small-medium sized cat, but looks bigger because of her long hair.
She is fixed, microchipped, and is not declawed.

Lost in Waterloo, Ontario.
:pawprint:

If you have seen her, or have taken her in, please let me know. I can be reached at any time at (519) 498-5886.

I am hoping for the best, as Cypress is one of three cats in the neighbourhood that have gone missing within a 2-week period. I really miss my little buddy, and am offering a reward to the person who finds her.
Please help.

**Ok, for some reason I am not able to upload attachments. I will try and upload a picture later. If you think you may have seen Cypress, I can also send you an email with her picture. **