It moves and it smell different !!

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 05:48 PM
She sure is cuddly

Is she mine?? can we keep her??

I will look after her ! she won't run away I promise !!! Please

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 05:52 PM
See I told you she listens to me, does everything I do.. now can we keep her??

Hey !, where you going?? come home with me??

Do you really have to go we were having so much fun!!! ok I will come back to visit

Rottielover
October 28th, 2007, 06:11 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW what a doll, is she yours???
Breeze seems so well behaved...

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 06:20 PM
no she is not mine rottielover, but if you ask Mike he would tell you differently :laughing:

wdawson
October 28th, 2007, 07:03 PM
i think you put makeup on the kitty......send them both here for a forensic exam.....:laughing:....may only take a day or two i promise......:laughing:

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 07:07 PM
WD We have witnesses to prove that the kitty was not altered in any way or forum..

she really is not mine, she is being fostered by a friend of mine that owns a aminal food store..

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 07:24 PM
omg they are so cute together ! :lovestruck: I second Bree , I know she would take good care of the kitty , just look how she's cudling her ! :cloud9:

Dracko
October 28th, 2007, 07:28 PM
:lovestruck:Seriously, you NEED to get this kitten and take it home. It matches so perfects and obviously your doggie likes it. Really, it was meant to be.

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 07:30 PM
she is the only one out of 6 kitties of the litter that would go near Bree. all the others would hiss and snarel and one even bit the person who was holding her....

this one is sooooo calm it is so unbeliveable......she went straight to Bree no problems at all

Dracko
October 28th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Exactly. She is telling you, "Please take me home." :thumbs up

Byrd
October 28th, 2007, 07:33 PM
I love the 'Is she mine?' pics. OMG it's too cute!!!!

growler~GateKeeper
October 28th, 2007, 07:35 PM
she is the only one out of 6 kitties of the litter that would go near Bree. all the others would hiss and snarel and one even bit the person who was holding her....

this one is sooooo calm it is so unbeliveable......she went straight to Bree no problems at all

It's destiny ------ you must take her home :thumbs up

Love the pics so so so cute :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 07:37 PM
she is only 5 weeks old not ready to leave mommy just yet. they need their shots and are to tiny. she is the runt of the litter the tinyest one, the other are already past her weight..

Byrd
October 28th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Destiny would be a cute name too.

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 07:40 PM
she is only 5 weeks old not ready to leave mommy just yet.

And what will happen in 3 weeks ? :rolleyes: ooohhhh she and Bree make such a cute couple ! :cloud9: (now you know you will get lots of pressure here :evil:)

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 07:42 PM
next week in our local paper the person that is fostering them is going to put all their picture in the paper and have a naming contest....

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 07:43 PM
And what will happen in 3 weeks ? :rolleyes: ooohhhh she and Bree make such a cute couple ! :cloud9: (now you know you will get lots of pressure here :evil:)

Mike wants to take her home, he is such a mouch. she is the favorite of all who walks in there..

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Mike wants to take her home, he is such a mouch. she is the favorite of all who walks in there..

hummm , not once did I read in your post : no way she's coming to our place .... hummm, x-mas is coming , what a great gift it would make for Mike :goodvibes:

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 07:51 PM
and how do you wrap up a kittie?? hummmmmmmmmm

by x-mas she will be gone, with that many people loving her especialy the persons son.. he is in total awwwww of her.. she has these pericing blue eyes.

growler~GateKeeper
October 28th, 2007, 07:55 PM
wrapping a kitty........pretty little bow on a brand new pretty little collar :D

better snap her up before someone else does ;) deposit down & she's yours :D

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 07:58 PM
wrapping a kitty........pretty little bow on a brand new pretty little collar :D

A little bow and you put her in a basket :cloud9: ( when I was younger , I always wanted a puppy this way for x-mas ...)

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 08:02 PM
I don't think she would stay in the basket for to long under the x-mas tree.. by that time she probably would climb up the x-mas tree instead hahahaha:laughing:

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 08:10 PM
I don't think she would stay in the basket for to long under the x-mas tree.. by that time she probably would climb up the x-mas tree instead hahahaha:laughing:

She could stay at my house until x-mas :rolleyes: :laughing: yep , x-mas tree , I have a feeling Paddy will have lots of fun with it. :eek:

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 08:31 PM
She could stay at my house until x-mas

She's to tiny to travel that far.. :D :D:D:D:D

hazelrunpack
October 28th, 2007, 08:44 PM
She's awfully cute, Breeze! And she obviously thought Bree was her mummy! :cloud9: I gotta agree--I think it's Destiny! :D But no pressure...no pressure... :laughing:

allymack
October 28th, 2007, 08:44 PM
aww! those are the cutest pictures ever!!! my goodness! love the little captions you put in :)

mummummum
October 28th, 2007, 08:46 PM
They're adorable together Breeze ! I dunno...seems pretty "meant to be" to me :lovestruck:

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Right now we can go see her any time we want, the person doesn't mind one bit and it also trains Bree how to act around other animals smaller than her.. she really is the tinyest one there.. and Bree was on her bestest behavoir..

I'm so proud of her:cloud9::lovestruck:

wdawson
October 28th, 2007, 08:57 PM
hmmmm lets see....they match in colour....hubby wants her....xmas is coming....:rolleyes:

wdawson
October 28th, 2007, 09:00 PM
would have been a done deal here by now......bree seems to love her:cloud9:

jiorji
October 28th, 2007, 09:03 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww a calico kitten!!

:cloud9::cloud9:

clm
October 28th, 2007, 09:48 PM
I think they're a match made in heaven. :cloud9:

Cindy

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I think they're a match made in heaven. :cloud9:

Cindy

it would seem doesn't it :D:D

JanM
October 28th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Oh, please - you wouldn't rob Bree of her new friend.... they just fit together so well!

Very touching pictures :cloud9:

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Oh, please - you wouldn't rob Bree of her new friend.... they just fit together so well!

Very touching pictures :cloud9:

no no I wouldn't we can go visit any time as long as I have a car.. can't walk there too far

Dracko
October 29th, 2007, 12:08 AM
You so need to adopt the kitten. We NEED to see pictures of the two of them on an ongoing basis. Plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllea se. :pray: I've actually went back and looked at the pictures about five times now cuz they are just too cute. Looks like they were made from the same batch. Same tone of the rust color and all. It is amazing.

Gotta go take another look...:p

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Breeze - it's official you MUST adopted this kitten :cat: :D

TeriM
October 29th, 2007, 12:22 AM
OMG, those pics were adorable :cloud9:. I think the kitten definately needs to come live with you guys, Bree would love a buddy :lovestruck:.

cpietra16
October 29th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Breeze, is that kitten in a pet shop? The pet shop near my home has small kittens that I go and see once a week when I go and get Winnie stuff. That kitten ( aka raccoon) looks just like the one that the petshop owner is in love with and wants to keep. Do you live in my neighbouhoos and could we have crossed paths????:D

bendyfoot
October 29th, 2007, 09:12 AM
OMG, TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

breeze
October 29th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Breeze, is that kitten in a pet shop? The pet shop near my home has small kittens that I go and see once a week when I go and get Winnie stuff. That kitten ( aka raccoon) looks just like the one that the petshop owner is in love with and wants to keep. Do you live in my neighbouhoos and could we have crossed paths????:D

I was there yesterday to train Bree.. were you there??
We did meet up at the mountain with the pets.ca meet....
Check your pm :)

sammgo21
October 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM
What a cute pair!

Ford Girl
October 29th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Come on Breeze, take the little kitty home, Bree deserves a critter-mate. Besides, you survived a puppy, you can survive a kitten. I promise! :thumbs up

breeze
October 29th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Ford girl we went to go see her today and the owner said that he is going to bring the calico home and se how well his dogs get along with a kitty..if all goes well he might bring her to the sstore on a regular basis so that when I bring Bree we can still see her..

dmc123
October 29th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Such pretty photos....and soooooo sweet! I love how they match - same colors!

Diane

breeze
October 29th, 2007, 05:38 PM
dmc123 yesterday when I was there and people were coming in they were amazed the the coloring was the same.. they were scocked lol lol..

all I heard was OMG OMG OMG they match !!!! it was too funny

rainbow
October 30th, 2007, 01:44 AM
OMG....those are the most adorable pics I've seen in a long time. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Breeze, you absolutely have to adopt this kitten. :goodvibes: :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

jiorji
October 30th, 2007, 11:06 AM
so when's the newbie coming home??:D

:evil:

marko
October 30th, 2007, 11:18 AM
Wow Breeze - Those pics are oooooozing sweet cuteness. I love how Bree seems to accept the newbie so easily.

momto2
October 30th, 2007, 11:48 AM
They really do look like a match made in heaven.........:angel2:

Love4himies
October 30th, 2007, 12:26 PM

That's a sign, Bree needs her!!!! They are a perfect match (colour and personality:D) Kitties don't take up too much room in the house, require too much bed space, or too much food. I think Bree made a promise that she would be good forever if you got her that little kitty.

Plus I think it is some type of abuse to give something so cute, then take away, not sure have to check my Spoiled Pet Handbook

shredy
October 30th, 2007, 11:30 PM
I realllllly wish you would keep her so we can see more pics of the two of them together and so Bree could have a little kittie twin! Cutest pics I have seen in a long time. I love the one where she is tucked into bree's arm and they are both looking at something off to the side. :cloud9::cloud9:

Dog Dancer
October 31st, 2007, 03:36 PM
I guess I have to agree with everyone else. Looks like a perfect match made in heaven. You must have that kitty (would they notice if she just disappeared???). Hard to believe how some animals just seem to "get it". Beautiful pics - Bree is so gorgeous and well mannered.

rainbow
November 1st, 2007, 04:42 PM
Breeze, you have to print out this thread and take it to the store owner to convince him that you must adopt this kitty. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: