Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Let's not forget the others !!!!

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 09:47 PM
So many doggies , not enough hands !!! I was petting 2-3 at a time , they are all so loving :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 09:50 PM
you guess it :D 3 more :cloud9:

breeze
October 27th, 2007, 09:54 PM
So many !!!!!!!!! what a family she has :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2007, 09:57 PM
They're all so purrty! I love that first one--the black-and-white one! Looks so happy! :lovestruck: Is that a newf?

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 10:02 PM
They're all so purrty! I love that first one--the black-and-white one! Looks so happy! :lovestruck: Is that a newf?

She's 1/2 newf , 1/4 lab .... I don't remember the other 1/4 because it's not a popular breed , I'm sure BHRR will clarify this for you. I forgot her name too :sad: she is very calm and loving , will give the spot light to the others. So you really have to go and see her to give her some loving :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2007, 10:05 PM
She's 1/2 newf , 1/4 lab .... I don't remember the other 1/4 because it's not a popular breed , I'm sure BHRR will clarify this for you. I forgot her name too :sad: she is very calm and loving , will give the spot light to the others. So you really have to go and see her to give her some loving :cloud9:

She looks like a real sweetheart, that's for sure! :o

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Can't tell these doggies to get their chins off the table - they have no where else to rest them :D :laugh: :laughing:

:lovestruck: Little Tyke is just adorable - I wanna give him kiss on his big nose :lovestruck: any news on his status? any interest to adopt him?

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 10:26 PM
There's people interested but they are not the right family. It must be hard finding them good homes , I guess some people love great danes just because they are big beautiful dogs , but they don't know anything about the breed. :shrug:

like big macho guys adopting Pitt , just because they can tell their friends they own a pitt , you know ?

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2007, 10:40 PM
If I could I so would send in an application for LT he's just :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 10:49 PM
If I could I so would send in an application for LT he's just :cloud9: :lovestruck:

As long as you don't go there ... you just want to leave with all of them :cloud9: and like my first visit , I was so busy petting the doggies , I had to snap out of it and to talk with the humans !!! It's sooo hard ! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2007, 11:06 PM
eehhh forget the humans - talk to the dogs :thumbs up :D:D

rainbow
October 27th, 2007, 11:47 PM
LT is my fave too. :cloud9: How long has the Newf/Lab cross been there? :lovestruck:

JanM
October 28th, 2007, 08:52 AM
As long as you don't go there ... you just want to leave with all of them :cloud9: and like my first visit , I was so busy petting the doggies , I had to snap out of it and to talk with the humans !!! It's sooo hard ! :laughing:

Isn't that the normal thing to do - focus on the dogs and ignore the humans? I always thought it was :laughing::laughing:

wdawson
October 28th, 2007, 10:12 AM
:eek:...i could never go there.....i don't have :laughing:

CyberKitten
October 28th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Oh my, the are all so cute!!!!! Thx for sharing and doing so much for animals!!!!! You are an :angel:!!!

BHRR
October 28th, 2007, 03:24 PM
MORE fabulous pics!!!! :cloud9:

That is Kona - she is 50% Newf; 1/4 black lab & 1/4 Italian Spinone. She belongs to us. We were a 'foster' failure for another Rescue that we assist when she was 12 weeks old and she will now be 9 years in April. :)

Frenchy, it is pretty normal that when people visit us, that we the humans, get the 'short end' of the stick, so to speak! :D ;) Perfectly understandable with these cuties!

We have many people 'interested' in wanting to adopt a Great Dane. The problem is that they are not the 'right' matched homes or they do not meet our adoption criteria. We will not adopt to people who just want the 'biggest dog' on the block, want a Great Dane as a guard dog etc. Until those right matched homes come along, the dogs have 148 acres to run on, beds to call their own, buckets of toys, lots of loving, food(including 3 homecooked meals a week)plenty of friends to play with and also those friends that to come visit them, right LP and Frenchy? ;) and are not desperate for placement.

LT alone has put on over 50 pounds since he came to us and is truly thriving. :thumbs up

So, Frenchy, when are you coming back????? :fingerscr

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 07:33 PM
want a Great Dane as a guard dog etc.

:laughing: guard dogs , great danes :laughing: they're too loving for this. But I do think Nelly would protect me .... I mean , I like to believe she would :p

It's a good thing you don't live closer because I would be at your place EVERY week end :p I'll be back , that's for sure ! :thumbs up

BHRR
October 28th, 2007, 08:25 PM
I don't see a problem with having you out every weekend! ;) :D

We will have to try and have you out one more time before XMAS. :fingerscr

It's a good thing you don't live closer because I would be at your place EVERY week end :p I'll be back , that's for sure ! :thumbs up

TeriM
October 29th, 2007, 01:06 AM
What a beautiful gang of furries :cloud9:.

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Guiness, Frenchy, and Dragon (who makes the perfect armpit rest :D :lovestruck: ).

Not so Little Tyke :lovestruck: .

Maggie, who knows she's absolutely gorgeous :lovestruck: .

clm
October 29th, 2007, 08:45 PM
I so love big dogs but so not practical with my tiny house. I know mastiffs, danes and newfs for the most part are big couch potatos but you still have to be practical and realize they need space. I so hate being practical sometimes. :frustrated:

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Dragon matches Nelly in colour quite well :cloud9: Frenchy needs to take him home :D

LT :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: nothing more to say :lovestruck:

Maggie - yes you are gorgeous :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 09:09 PM
So beautiful! Good thing the Inn is full up so I can't be tempted to fill out an application. :cloud9:

They have such sweet faces and soulful eyes. :D

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 09:14 PM
So beautiful! Good thing the Inn is full up so I can't be tempted to fill out an application. :cloud9:

They have such sweet faces and soulful eyes. :D

I'm disappointed in you HRP :p . Really, how much more different would 9 make instead of just 8? I bet Jenni would have a blast digging tunnels with Brier :D .

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 09:17 PM
I'm disappointed in you HRP :p . Really, how much more different would 9 make instead of just 8? I bet Jenni would have a blast digging tunnels with Brier :D .

Nope...it would have to be Mudslide. :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 29th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Nope...it would have to be Mudslide. :cloud9:

Me too , her coloring is so cewl :p but I'm not sure , they have their own personnalities and the 3 of them are just sooo .... loveable. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 09:44 PM
:eek: NO :eek: you just can't split the diaper bag babies up :eek: they all have to go together :lovestruck: :laughing:

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 09:47 PM
:eek: NO :eek: you just can't split the diaper bag babies up :eek: they all have to go together :lovestruck: :laughing:

You've got the right idea Growler :thumbs up . And for thinking of them, you ought to fill out an application for all three.:D (You would have to move a little closer though so we can continue with our monthly visiting ritual :)).

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Hmmmmm...lessee...how much difference could there possibly be between 8 and 11? Not much, I'll wager. :D Okay...send me that app! :laughing:

:eek: hubby would kill me! :o

otter
October 29th, 2007, 10:33 PM
HRP I don't think you EVER have to worry about hubby killing you... then he'd be left wrastling with the whole pack all by himself :eek:

Such amazing dogs and an absolutely amazing BHRR/Gwen for providing such amazing lives for these guys :thumbs up Will you rescue me????

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 10:41 PM
You've got the right idea Growler :thumbs up . And for thinking of them, you ought to fill out an application for all three.:D (You would have to move a little closer though so we can continue with our monthly visiting ritual :)).

:D how close is a little closer?? I think Duffy would kill me if I adopted anyone dog or cat :rolleyes:

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 10:45 PM
:D how close is a little closer?? I think Duffy would kill me if I adopted anyone dog or cat :rolleyes:

There's a huge house with a gorgeous yard at the top of my street for sale :D . You'd have plenty of room to hide from Duffy until he got used to the new family members :laughing: .

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 11:29 PM
I'd hafta win the lotto big time :rolleyes: but sounds like a plan, though Duffy would still find me she lets out the most pitiful but loud "where are you" miirrroooooaaaawwwwwww in my 1 bedroom apt :D

rainbow
October 30th, 2007, 01:22 AM
I so enjoy when you post pics of Gwens crew. :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: I wish I didn't live so far away so I could see them for real. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: