Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The girls !!!

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Oh my, have they grown up ! :cloud9: :lovestruck: they listen very well to their foster mom :thumbs up you can't just pet one , when you do , the others just want in on the love :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 09:41 PM
3 more ... it was hard to take good pictures of them , they are always on the move ! LP may have better pics of them.

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 09:44 PM
I forgot to mention , in the fourth pic , the one with the cropped ears is another foster of BHRR , younger boy than the girls but already bigger than them !

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2007, 09:50 PM
:cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9:

They're so grown up!!!!

I suppose soon they'll be going out with the gang and asking for the car keys... *sniff* How quickly they grow up...

:p

breeze
October 27th, 2007, 09:53 PM
They sure are getting big and even more beutiful by the day !!!!

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2007, 10:10 PM
wow they are getting big :lovestruck::cloud9:

they're all so adorable :cloud9:

rainbow
October 27th, 2007, 11:57 PM
WOW...look how much they've grown....I would so love to visit there. :cloud9:

mummummum
October 28th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Oh Frenchy you're killing me here. I've ALWAYS wanted a GD... since I was little. :cloud9: Those big soulful eyes get me every time :lovestruck:

JanM
October 28th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Big soulful eyes for sure! WOW - they're beautiful!

wdawson
October 28th, 2007, 10:15 AM
great pics of those beautiful dogs. can't wait to see LP's pics

CyberKitten
October 28th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww!! So cute!!!

BHRR
October 28th, 2007, 03:08 PM
GREAT PICS! :goodvibes:

HEE! That is Bronson and he is not a foster. He is my new show dog (a blue boy)and yes a very big boy at 4.5 months and almost 75 pounds. BUT the girls' rule supreme over him. ;)

LOOK at what that rain did to my poor deck! :eek: ALL that sand/mud to now pressure wash off! :yuck:

I forgot to mention , in the fourth pic , the one with the cropped ears is another foster of BHRR , younger boy than the girls but already bigger than them !

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 07:28 PM
HEE! That is Bronson and he is not a foster. He is my new show dog

Oups .... sorry , I'm like a kid with ADD when I'm at your house :laughing: I get too excited :o

TeriM
October 29th, 2007, 01:07 AM
OMG, they are sooooo gorgeous. I love their expressive faces :cloud9:.

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 02:25 PM
I have at least a dozen or so of shots like these of Jenni :laughing: . Every time I'd point the camera at her, she'd just come bouncing over :D and leap for a cuddle :cloud9: .

A little bored with all those toys Mudslide? Of the three, this little girl has changed so much...she's such the social butterfly :cloud9: . You've done a wonderful job teaching her self-confidence, Gwen :thumbs up .

You're bored too, Jenni :eek: ? Finally taking a break :cloud9: .

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Mudslide and sweet, gentle Abbi. Abbi and I had a private talk...she's agreed to dig a long tunnel to the road where I'll meet her to whisk her away next time I come to visit (I wish, *sigh* :o) .

Abbi, Jenni, and Mudslide, the three Wee Princess Squishees Diaper Bag (soon to be hockey bag) Babies. I took this pic as we were leaving :sad: . Til we meet again girls :grouphug: .

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Just gorgeous :lovestruck: I wanna reach in & hug them all :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 09:15 PM
I agree, BHRR--you've done a great job with the girls! Just look how they've thrived! :cloud9:

I love Mudslide. :D If Mudslide should happen to follow Abbi out to the road, LP, she can bunk out at Hazel Run. I'm sure we can squeeze her in somewhere! :o

rainbow
October 30th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Awww....more pics of the beautiful girls. :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck: