Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Heeeeeeere's Guiness !

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 10:28 PM
We went to BHRR today , paradise like always ! Guiness HAD to have his own thread :lovestruck: I just love love love this big silly guy ! Sorry , some pictures are not too clear but I just had to post them anyway !

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 10:32 PM
3 more of Guiness , he is such a sweet boy :lovestruck: I wasn't able to dognap him , his mommy was watching me extremely closely when I left so there was no way I could sneak him under my coat :laughing:

wdawson
October 27th, 2007, 10:33 PM
ahhh i think he looks like a sweetie:laughing:....i'm sure he is:thumbs up

breeze
October 27th, 2007, 10:34 PM
He looks like such a goffball :cloud9:

wdawson
October 27th, 2007, 10:35 PM
but what about the dog in the background? who is he?

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Aw, Guiness :lovestruck: Look at that face! :cloud9: Look at that tongue!! :eek: Is he free with his slobber or do you have to coax it out of him? :D

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2007, 10:40 PM

Even more importantly--were you able to sneak him out under your coat? He looks sweet, too. :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 10:56 PM

In the fifth pic ? It's Maggie :lovestruck:

Hazel , I didn't think he drooled that much :shrug: or maybe it's just because I'm used to it ? :laughing:

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Even more importantly--were you able to sneak him out under your coat? He looks sweet, too. :cloud9:

None of them :sad: (have to wait for the family to go to sleep)

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2007, 11:02 PM
he he :cloud9: I'm picturing a gathering at Hazel Run with Gwen's, yours, mine, and anyone else's that wanted to come! :lovestruck:

:eek:

I'd better start fencing more yard! :laughing:

wdawson
October 27th, 2007, 11:08 PM
he he :cloud9: I'm picturing a gathering at Hazel Run with Gwen's, yours, mine, and anyone else's that wanted to come! :lovestruck:

we will come....when the ticks go:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2007, 11:25 PM
I wasn't able to dognap him , his mommy was watching me extremely closely when I left so there was no way I could sneak him under my coat :laughing:

You need to bring an extra coat :thumbs up - he's too big to hide under yours with you in it :D

rainbow
October 28th, 2007, 12:53 AM
I love the 4th pic :lovestruck: ...he looks like a big goof. :D

mummummum
October 28th, 2007, 08:42 AM

A multiple dog household meeting of the minds!!!! Perfect! I haven't checked my tickets yet but if I won I'll rent the plane :D

otter
October 28th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Hee, hee, if Guiness came here I think my house would be about the size of his doghouse... he'd have to adopt ME!

What a great dog! No doubt, big dogs have the biggest hearts :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Hee, hee, if Guiness came here I think my house would be about the size of his doghouse... he'd have to adopt ME!

What a great dog! No doubt, big dogs have the biggest hearts :lovestruck::lovestruck:

He is now 196 lbs , in great shape. :lovestruck:

otter
October 28th, 2007, 12:32 PM
196lbs of LOVE :lovestruck::lovestruck:

Beautiful!!

BHRR
October 28th, 2007, 04:01 PM
SIGN ME UP!!!! I will help rent the plane as that is what we will need to go anywhere with this crew! :D

Guinness just ADORES Frenchy! He was so kind as to also be her 'foot warmer' for her yesterday too! :thumbs up He really is a great dog and is one of my BHRR Therapy Dogs. I cannot believe that he is going to be 4 years old on December 23rd!

Yes, that is Maggi in the background. She is a Great Dane that is very special to my heart and will be 7 years old in January. Frenchy was also wanting to try and sneak her away too!

It was a blast as always having everyone here!

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 08:37 PM
He really is a great dog and is one of my BHRR Therapy Dogs. !

Oh , I completely forgot to mention that I was in a deep deep depression , doc said I need lots and lots of therapy ... like ... ahem .... 196 pounds of therapy :shrug: :p

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Frenchy was also wanting to try and sneak her away too!

Yep , Guiness , Maggie and Dragon :cloud9: (I wouldn't want to separate them :rolleyes:)

Rottielover
October 28th, 2007, 08:43 PM
WOW, that is double harley...Crap that is big, but what a face....

Frenchy
October 28th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Oh I forgot about Kona , I want her too :laughing: ok , I'll stop now :sad:

Rottielover , Guiness gives the sweetest kisses (actually cleans your whole face :laughing:) and at one point , decided to put 1/2 of my face in his mouth :laughing:

TeriM
October 29th, 2007, 02:09 AM
He is now 196 lbs , in great shape. :lovestruck:

Wow, that's a lot of dog :eek:. He is such a handsome boy and you can tell he is a truly gentle soul in those pictures :lovestruck:.

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Frenchy getting a facial :D from Guiness.

Bronson, Guiness, and Kona.

Guiness playing ever so gently with his stuffie.

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Awww, look at that face :cloud9: .

clm
October 29th, 2007, 01:42 PM
196 lbs is a lot of dog. Another dog with a black mask. I'm such a sucker for them. He has the sweetest face. He makes you look like a 12 year old girl Frenchy. He's so big and you look so small compared to him, good reason to keep lots like him around. :laughing:

Cindy

sammgo21
October 29th, 2007, 02:39 PM
What a big beauty! He's adorable! and so handsome :cloud9:

CyberKitten
October 29th, 2007, 04:15 PM
He's very cute!!! Congrats Frenchy on the new addition!!!!! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 09:56 PM
:D How much does Guiness charge for the full facial? :D
He's got such a cute face :cloud9:

Great pics LP :thumbs up

Frenchy
October 29th, 2007, 09:58 PM
He's very cute!!! Congrats Frenchy on the new addition!!!!! :thumbs up

omg I wish ! :cloud9: but he is not up for adoption :sad:
Thanks LP for those pics , what a face is right ! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 10:27 PM
he he Love the pic of the facial! :laughing: Love your hair, too, Frenchy, btw :thumbs up

I can see why you love Guiness so much--he obviously returns the favor! :cloud9:

Frenchy
October 29th, 2007, 10:29 PM
My chin is all dry from all the doggy kisses :laughing: :cloud9:

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Frenchy, you didn't tell everyone about his purring!

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 10:31 PM
My chin is all dry from all the doggy kisses :laughing: :cloud9:

We call it "Lil Belle Chapping" here! :laughing: But of course she has to make more passes with her petite little tongue to cover the same area that Guiness gets in one swipe! :D

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Guiness purrs?!? :eek: Must sound like a lion! :D

Frenchy
October 29th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Frenchy, you didn't tell everyone about his purring!

:laughing: oh yes , Guiness was on the floor , I was giving him a belly scratch , and then I heard him growl :eek: I tought he was getting annoyed by the other doggies all around us asking the same treatment from me. So I stopped petting him to see what he would do , he gave me his paw to tell me not to stop and proceeded "growling" but he was actually purring !!! :p

growler~GateKeeper
October 29th, 2007, 10:38 PM
He must think he's a big kitty :lovestruck: :D

hazelrunpack
October 29th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Aww...don't you just love it when they whisper sweet nothings into your ear? :cloud9: Such a good boy, that Guiness. :dog:

otter
October 29th, 2007, 11:46 PM
Awe Guiness I haven't even met you in person and you've stolen my heart :lovestruck:

Doggy purrrrrrs ... what a great thing! :cloud9:

rainbow
October 30th, 2007, 02:15 AM
I just looove that last pic of him. :cloud9:

LibbyP
October 30th, 2007, 12:41 PM
OOOOhhh Libby thinks the 'G' man is drop dead sexy !! Woof! Woof! And a slinger sent his way :lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 30th, 2007, 12:48 PM
OOOOhhh Libby thinks the 'G' man is drop dead sexy !! Woof! Woof! And a slinger sent his way :lovestruck:

What did you say ? You will start a thread with pics of Libby ? COOOOOOLLL ! :D

:pray:

chico2
October 30th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Awww,what a whole lot of lovin:cloud9:Guieness is one BIG beautiful dog,you girls are soooo lucky to get to meet them all:dog:

LibbyP
October 30th, 2007, 07:14 PM
What did you say ? You will start a thread with pics of Libby ? COOOOOOLLL ! :D

:pray:

hahaha You'll have to wait a bit I only have old ones on the computer that you guys have already seen..unless you want to see them again?

Frenchy
October 30th, 2007, 09:31 PM
hahaha You'll have to wait a bit I only have old ones on the computer that you guys have already seen..unless you want to see them again?

We only saw about 2 of them !!!! And it was soooo long ago , come on , post all you got :laughing: