Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pics from my trip... and wedding.

Byrd
October 27th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Go here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=64554&l=2a6fb&id=895300034

poodletalk
October 27th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Beautiful picture Bryd! You and your hubby look so happy together!! I hope the immigration process doesn't take too long.

By the way, you lost so much weight, you look fantastic!

Tommysmom
October 27th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Beautiful pictures, you guys look so happy!! Congrats again!!!

Byrd
October 27th, 2007, 09:28 PM
By the way, you lost so much weight, you look fantastic!

Thanks! His mom actually commented when we got back from Alexandria that I did. She said it's embarrassing because you don't go to Egypt to lose weight! Man they eat a lot over there!

jiorji
October 27th, 2007, 11:06 PM
hey cute pics!!!:thumbs up

you both look very happy:cloud9:

Byrd
October 27th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Yeah, we always do when we're together. :D

Frenchy
October 27th, 2007, 11:29 PM
I haven't look at the pics yet , will do it tomorrow (takes a long time with dial up) so are you back home with him now ? Does Willow approuve ? :D

Lukka'sma
October 27th, 2007, 11:31 PM
What a treat to come home from work and find your wedding photos posted. Loved looking at them Byrd.
You are a great looking couple.:D
I hope the time passes quickly until you have your man with you here in Canada.

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Great pics :thumbs up gorgeous & sunny scenery

hope the immigration stuff is speedy :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack
October 27th, 2007, 11:41 PM
hey, Congratulations, Byrd! :thumbs up :grouphug:

Been trying to download the pics, but the connection is just too slow for facebook... I'll try again tomorrow!

I hope the immigration end of things goes smoothly for you! :fingerscr

krdahmer
October 28th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Aw it looks like you guys had a great time! And that is one handsome hubby!;) What was the salt water like... I am still to attempt that one.

otter
October 28th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Such happiness! Congratulations!! :highfive:

Those are beautiful pictures, full of fun and joy, made me smile :D

:goodvibes::goodvibes:

Byrd
October 28th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah, I'm hoping it's speedy too. I still have a lot of writing to do though.

It was sunny.... and hot, really, really hot! I woke up in the night shivering to death and had to grab another blanket.... making 4 on my bed. :shrug:

The salt water was awesome! It's so much easier to float. I was in a spot that was about a foot over my head and was standing up just like I was touching the bottom with absolutely no effort. It was really cool.

jiorji
October 28th, 2007, 02:04 PM
you gonna do another blog BYrd??:D

hey maybe you should do a scrapbook about you two.:lovestruck:

Byrd
October 28th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Yup, I'm gonna do another blog. I just need the time to do it. LOL Just back and a busy, busy week ahead. I kept my journal as usual though.

joeysmama
October 28th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Your pictures are beautiful !!! You made a beautiful bride and I love seeing how happy you and your handsome husband look together. You must be aching to finally be together for good. I hope the time goes quickly and winds up being shorter than you expected.

Be careful of that cute little baby in the pictures. There's an old Italian superstition that if a new bride holds a new baby she'll be expecting one of her own before the year is out.:stork-baby: (Yeah yeah it's just a superstition, but then again I naively held the little one they handed me at a students house shortly after I was married and I was pregnant within the WEEK !!!! :laughing:)

Thanks for sharing. It's so fun for us "old folks" to see new couples happy and in love !!:lovestruck:

Byrd
October 28th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks a LOT!!! I'm already paranoid about coming back knocked up and then you have to tell me THAT!!! :wall: Well, he's seven months old, so he's not exactly 'new'. :fingerscr

breeze
October 28th, 2007, 08:35 PM
your pictures are beautiful what a place to get married !!!!

the both of you make a beautiful couple conrags again on your marrage and wishing you many many many happy years together.... remember talking is the key :D

mummummum
October 28th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Awwww...you two look so very much in love Byrd ~ it's heartwarming to see. :fingerscr that Immigration works at the speed of light for you two!

TeriM
October 29th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Congrats, you look very happy together :), Good luck with the immigration stuff, hopefully you will be together soon :fingerscr.

joeysmama
October 29th, 2007, 01:16 PM
This is slightly off topic but thought it might be an encouragement regarding immigration etc. Plus it's kind of a sweet story and I thought it belonged in this happy thread.

My friend came over here from Ireland for just a couple weeks to visit a fmaily member who had moved here. While she was here she met a young man and they were kind of sweet on one another so she gave him her name address and phone number before she went home. Except the phone numbers in Ireland aren't written in the same number pattern as the ones here and so he used her phone number as a zip code. The letter wound up in Kentucky or Texas or somewhere out west.

But.....it happened to fall into the hands of a romantic postman who recognized it as a phone number and made it his business to get it back to Sean with instructions on how to reach Pauline.

She was able somehow to get another visa to come here after being told it would be next to impossible. They married, had 4 beautiful daughters and are still together 25 years later.

I hope there's a romantic immigration officer somewhere in your path !!:lovestruck:

Byrd
October 29th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Awww that is a sweet story.

luckypenny
October 29th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Congratulations, to you and your hubby, Byrd. The photographs were lovely... and entertaining. I have to mention, I love your freckles :D! Hoping he'll be home with you soon :fingerscr and :goodvibes:.

BTW, the two dogs in a couple of the pics, I thought I was looking at my Lucky. I've never seen another dog look so similar to him. Cool, maybe he has some Egyptian ancestrage in him :D .

rainbow
October 30th, 2007, 03:59 AM
Great pics...you both look so good together. :thumbs up Good luck with the immigration stuff. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Byrd
October 30th, 2007, 06:49 PM
LOL I like my freckles too. It really ticked me off in my highschool grad pics when they airbrushed them out, especially the really dark mark under my left eye. When I got my college grad pics done I asked them not to airbrush!

Does Lucky look like the male or the female in the pics? (The one with the dark face was male, the one sniffing me was female).

Rainbow, thanks, we definitely have a lot of work to do.

Boubou
October 30th, 2007, 10:42 PM
What great pictures! I love that the two of you can be so silly together and have fun! And man, is he cute!

Congratulations - I wish you both a long and happy life together!:lovestruck:

Byrd
November 1st, 2007, 07:25 PM
:laughing: Yeah, we sure know how to be silly!!!! What's life without a little fun?

Byrd
March 9th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Alright, I have all the forms and documents finally, and will be sendin the paperwork in tomorrow!!! :fingerscr

want4rain
March 9th, 2008, 10:08 PM
WOO HOO!!

-ash

jiorji
March 9th, 2008, 10:09 PM
:fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr

Byrd
March 9th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Thanks guys.

:fingerscr That it's quick.