Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

sick little min pin

the gang
October 26th, 2007, 09:42 PM
our sr. little min pin is under the weather, she has the poops, yes i have stopped her food !no feaver she is drinking and eating a tad bit, but just not herself i have made a bed for me--- to sleep on the floor to keep a close eye on her beside our bed !!:sick:this is daddy little girl, will keep you all updated hopping tom is better or off to the vet brenda and the 5--- pins.

luckypenny
October 26th, 2007, 10:03 PM
She's Daddy's little girl and you're sleeping on the floor :D ?

Hopefully it's just a little tummy trouble and she'll be all better in the morning :fingerscr .

rainbow
October 27th, 2007, 12:36 AM
She's Daddy's little girl and you're sleeping on the floor :D ?

:laughing: that's the way it is at our house.....hubby always calls Chase "his" boy but I'm the one that's sleeping beside him on the floor. :rolleyes: :D

Seriously though Brenda, I hope your little girl is okay :grouphug: .....keep us updated. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

the gang
October 27th, 2007, 08:58 PM
im glad some people care---- that i vent, and sleeping on the floor is fine would do it for my kids why not for my min pins, nicky is a little bit better today still not herself but i think on the right road,but tom should be fun!!!!! its dakotas blood curve!! blood tests before inslin than every hr after to get a good reading the last couple of weeks have been rough the little bra---- hates me lol wish me luck brenda and the 5---- rescue min pins.:frustrated: