Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

"My" bed

Frenchy
October 25th, 2007, 09:15 PM
When Nelly gets the zoomies , she jumps on my bed , does a 360* and runs back to the living room and so on .... sometimes she stays there , Paddy will hide under and mess with her :laughing: you can see she's watching him in one of the pics .... oh and the bed WAS made before she started her zoomies !

JanM
October 25th, 2007, 09:26 PM
That gave me a good laugh - I can just imagine a Great Dane getting the "zoomies"... wow - Nelly must be a happy camper :D

hazelrunpack
October 25th, 2007, 09:26 PM
he he She really knows how to strip a bed, doesn't she? :laughing: Can she change the sheets, too? :p

Frenchy
October 25th, 2007, 09:31 PM
As you can see , the mattress is a bit off the plateform :laughing: when she does it in the guest bedroom , the futon is half on the floor :laughing:

TeriM
October 25th, 2007, 09:37 PM
:laughing::laughing: I know that scene, it happens at my house too :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 26th, 2007, 02:23 AM
:lightbulb: We need to send Wayne or Jiorji over with their video cameras so we can get Nelly Zoomies on Video :D:D :thumbs up

BHRR
October 26th, 2007, 09:27 AM
OMG! I so understand this scenario! :laughing: Great pics!

Our kingsized bed is often moved from it's original location, across the room and completely stripped as well on a regular basis!

AND picture your beloved Guinness being one of the zoomers, Frenchy! :eek: :D

CANNOT wait to see you again tomorrow! Guinness will be all ready for some serious loving from ya! :thumbs up

Love4himies
October 26th, 2007, 11:35 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am picturing a great dane doing zoomies indoors, hilarious, would love to see a video of her.

Do Paddy and M. le Chat run and hide when she gets them??

Frenchy
October 26th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Do Paddy and M. le Chat run and hide when she gets them??

:laughing: The cats rule the house , if they're in the way , Nelly will stop on her tracks or choose another path :laughing:

Frenchy
October 26th, 2007, 12:19 PM
AND picture your beloved Guinness being one of the zoomers, Frenchy! :eek: :D

CANNOT wait to see you again tomorrow! Guinness will be all ready for some serious loving from ya! :thumbs up

:laughing: OMG Guinness with the zoomies ! :eek: (for those who don't know , he's a 200 lbs English Mastiff , all muscles , big baby :lovestruck:)

Can't wait to see all of you tomorrow too ! :thumbs up

Love4himies
October 26th, 2007, 12:33 PM
:laughing: The cats rule the house , if they're in the way , Nelly will stop on her tracks or choose another path :laughing:

And that's the way is should be:laughing:. can you tell I am a cat person? I want to see the video of that too so I can show my cats. They need to see a comedy every once in a while he he.

Frenchy
October 26th, 2007, 12:56 PM
Don't worry about it , the cats love to bug the dogs. If they are on the kitchen island and a dog walks by , the cats always slap them (no claws tough) :laughing: too funny ! Paddy loves to play with the dogs's tails and Monsieur le chat loves it when Nelly groom him :D

bendyfoot
October 26th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Hee, hee:laughing: Giant Zoomies!!!:laughing:

marlasmemory
October 26th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Wish I was going with you!!!!
Have fun and say Hi to Gwennie for me!!!
Nelly is looking beautiful!!!!!!!!

Smiley14
October 26th, 2007, 07:32 PM
OMG Frenchy! That is HILARIOUS! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I can just imagine the chaos! :laughing: :lovestruck:

mummummum
October 26th, 2007, 09:25 PM
I imagine that Nelly with a case of the zoomies would be a little like a pony playing chase in a playpen. Poing ! Poing! Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.:D

Frenchy
October 26th, 2007, 09:33 PM
Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide[/I].:D

Hummm , maybe a bit too much , I noticed earlier , the sheet is tore apart (ripped) ... or maybe the cats did it while I was at work ! :rolleyes: yes , must be it , the cats ! :evil:

BHRR
October 26th, 2007, 09:34 PM
Simone,

We will have a bite to eat for you! (I am making a pot roast and a roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, rice, veggies, homemade baguettes....YUM!). We have some wine a chillin', baked goodies a bakin' and I cannot wait to be able to sit and enjoy some good food, great conversation with some wonderful people! :)

I have begun to count 'sleepies' until November and our next meet-up with you, Ivy and Mary! :thumbs up

:sorry: :offtopic: :o

Just sucks that they are calling for rain........it will take all the rest of the bootiful fall leaves down..........SO, Frenchy, we will have 17 dogs ready for 'indoor' zoomie time for you when you come(some of them don't 'do' rain)!!!!!! :eek: :laughing:

PS: Frenchy, you did meet Boba in June here!

Nelly is looking beautiful!!!!!!!!

Frenchy
October 26th, 2007, 09:35 PM

So I won't meet Bubba :sad:

otter
October 26th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I'm not sure I every really understood "zoomies" before, having never had a young dog but, Our kingsized bed is often moved from it's original location, across the room and completely stripped as well on a regular basis! now that paints a clear picture of the power of a "zoomie".

Actually, I think Molly was zooming yesterday. She and our house guest (dog) were out in the yard just wildly running back and forth, in circles, the whole deal, with reckless abandonment:D You should have seen Molly's ears flying! Quite a sight, all I kept thinking was why didn't I bring my camera:sad:

Frenchy
October 26th, 2007, 09:55 PM
PS: Frenchy, you did meet Boba in June here!

I did ? :confused: There was so many big beautiful dogs :cloud9:

otter , I would love to see Molly go crazy !

BHRR
October 27th, 2007, 12:03 AM
HEE! He was the one that when you and Mila posted pics off from your visit in June that some thought was a black Lab. :)

BUT you are right, they are all gorgeous and it is one big :cloud9: experience! :D

PS:I have had a serious talk with Guinness and I told him to try and keep his drool to himself when you are here! :D

Otter: I would have loved to have seen pics of Molly too! I have 2 Goldens myself - Jasper will be 12 years in March(we have had him since we rescued him at 7.5 weeks and we have a full brother of his; Klondike that just turned 11 years(another Rescue that we have had since 6.5 weeks of age).

I did ? :confused: There was so many big beautiful dogs :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 27th, 2007, 02:31 AM
Frenchy just remember we demand lots & lots & lots & lots of pics :D :D