Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some days I wonder about my sanity...

cmt489
May 27th, 2004, 06:10 PM
It has become almost silly how much I worry about Oliver!! :eek: Laugh at me all you like, but this morning I left a message with his walker to call me to let me know if he pooped on his walk with her since he didn't poop last night or this morning (and I am out of town overnight and she has him so I had to know if I had to get him into the vet before I go...). She just called me at work to let me know he pooped and I was actually excited about this news!!! :p What has my world come to? I need to pick up some hobbies or something.... :rolleyes:

Michelle

p.s. Luckily Nadia has not caused me any worries in two years - knock on some heavy duty wood I say....

Lucky Rescue
May 27th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Don't feel badly - you're no crazier than any of us. ;)

Pet owners (and new mothers) are the only people who can have animated conversations about poop! LOL!!

mona_b
May 27th, 2004, 07:28 PM
LMAO.

That is so very true LR.... :D

Yup,I'm one of the crazy ones.......... :D

chico2
May 27th, 2004, 07:29 PM
and you know,reading all the posts on"ask the vet"does not help,you'll be looking for problems that don't exist :D just like reading a medical-book,checking your own symptoms.
I am constantly checking the size and consitency of litter-critters and how many pee-balls there are in the litter-boxes :D

mona_b
May 27th, 2004, 07:35 PM
And I'm trying to get Casper to stop pooping in Winnie's little litter box.The one I got for him when he was Winnies size. :rolleyes:

Talking about poops,man does Winnies ever stink....And they are so small.....LOL

cmt489
May 27th, 2004, 07:54 PM
I am constantly checking the size and consitency of litter-critters and how many pee-balls there are in the litter-boxes :D

Yep! For Nadia it is one poop two pees every day... :D

chico2
May 27th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Mona,my Vinnies poop stunk too when he was a baby,I brought a sample in to the vet and even though it was in a plastic container(not Tupper-ware :D )it still stunk,a little embarassing :eek:
Chico and Rocky also wanted to use Vinnies little box,but since they did not fit,most of the pee ended up on the floor.Fortunately Vinnie soon learned to roll(literally)downstairs to go to the Big Boys boxes.

chico2
May 27th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Cmt,same here but make that 3x = 3 litter-fritters,6 pee-balls :D

Luba
May 27th, 2004, 08:04 PM
Soooo did he?????

LMAO

cmt489
May 27th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Yippee! Yahoo! He did. To quote Lisa, his walker: "He more than made up for it..." :D :D :D

Luba
May 27th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Well that should be a 'load' off your mind :eek:

Catt31
May 27th, 2004, 11:25 PM
OMG, too funny!! I do the same thing!! If Tim takes Brick for a walk I'm all "Did he poo???" Or else Tim reports that he took (or rather, left) 3 poops at the doggy park!! Mind you, I do the same thing....." you should have seen and smelled the poop Brick just did on someone's nice manicured lawn" LMAO....I always feel guilty when he does that, even though I pick it ALL up....I still feel bad!! LOL Pet owners are a breed of our own aren't we??? LOL :D