Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where is Chico?

Lukka'sma
October 25th, 2007, 08:11 AM
It's been over a week since she has posted. I know she has talked about going to N.C. but I don't know when that trip was planned. Anyone know if she is away? Hope all is well with her and her family.

breeze
October 25th, 2007, 08:13 AM
I was thinking the same thing last night ... but was to tired to post anything..

I hope everything is ok also :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Winston
October 25th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Funny I was thinking the same thing! But I do recall her saying she was going to be away..just not sure when....I thought she said her son was going to look after the kitties!

Cindy

happycats
October 25th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Missing you Chico!!!! Hope everything is okay!! :)

Lukka'sma
October 25th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Funny I was thinking the same thing! But I do recall her saying she was going to be away..just not sure when....I thought she said her son was going to look after the kitties!Cindy

Yep, you're right. I went back through her posts and this was what she said on October 16.

dmc,that's so cute and that you had them all fixed,you are an
I'll be waving to you as we drive through North Carolina this week

so I guess the mystery is solved. We should be seeing some great pictures when she gets back.

Frenchy
October 25th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Chico2 is on a trip and will be back at the end of the month. She did pm me before leaving in case people would worry. So she's ok ! :)

rainbow
October 25th, 2007, 02:49 PM
I was wondering the other day as well and for some reason my brain clicked and I actually remembered that she said they were going on a trip. :o

Chico, I hope you're having a great time. :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
October 26th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Yep Chico & her Hubby are on vacation, hopefully they are having lots & lots of fun :D

chico2
November 1st, 2007, 07:05 AM
Oh my,I WAS missed,thank's girls,make this old broad feel good:lovestruck
Frenchy"merci"for showing me the thread:thumbs up

want4rain
November 1st, 2007, 07:07 AM
im such a dork, i missed this!

-ash