Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Fundraiser - Photo with Santa

coppperbelle
October 24th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Our annual fundraiser will be held on Saturday, November 3 at the Mondou store at 2907 St-Charles blvd. in Kirkland. Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. you can bring your pet/pets and have their picture taken with Santa. The photos can be printed as prints or made into Christmas cards. Twelve Christmas cards with your pets photo cost only $25.00 and will arrive in about 3 weeks at your door.

You can see the full flyer by visiting our web site:

www.goldenrescuequebec.com

All proceeds will be forwarded to our rescue organization.

Approved by the Admins.

coppperbelle
November 1st, 2007, 09:36 PM
Just a reminder that Saturday is the day to have your pets photo taken with Santa.
Join us at Mondou in Kirkland on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 3:30.

Frenchy
November 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
I won't be there but I expect to hear there was a lot of people from pets.ca with their doggies !

Come on , think about your dogs people , they MUST meet with santa to read him their gift list. And it's for a good cause. :thumbs up

otter
November 2nd, 2007, 11:34 PM
Molly wondered whether she could e-mail in her wish list??
I sooooo wish I could come, maybe Santa could come and pick us up on his way down from the pole :laughing:

poodletalk
November 4th, 2007, 05:55 PM
My neighbour went with their 3 golden (one adopted from the golden retriever group) and 1 collie.

They had a great time! :thumbs up

coppperbelle
November 4th, 2007, 07:42 PM
It was a great success. There was a steady stream of people and pups all day. At one point we had a little technical problem as the memory card was full and had to be downloaded onto the computer. Because of this we got a little backed up but everyone seemed to take it in stride and socialized outside the store with their pets.

Thank you to everyone who supported us and waited patiently. Thanks also to the Mondou store in Kirkland for letting us use their store again this year.