Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update, and I am sorry

Rottielover
October 24th, 2007, 07:30 AM
I am so sorry I have not been on for alittle while, so many things happening all at once.
Alittle update.....
I have decided to put Harley on nutro large breed, even though I am totally against it. My first dog did amazing, and harley could not do holistic.
Well he has gained 10 lbs, muscle, and no hips showing, coat is shiny, and he is more active. His mega is under control for now. All in all, I am so happy we found his issue.
As for the food, his stool is great and he is gaining weight, which are the major concerns for him, it has seemed to help alot.
Tigger doing amazing as always, I have lost 36 lbs up to now, I feel amazing.
And Kayla is doing great.
We have all settled in very nicely to the new apt, I love it, we are all happier here, more room to move :)
Hope to hear from you all soon :)

breeze
October 24th, 2007, 07:49 AM
I am so HAPPY that things are moving in the right direction for you.. It's about time

I will send you more :goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes::goodvibes: to make sure things stay that way :D

36 lbs wow way to go Rottilover :thumbs up:thumbs up

mummummum
October 24th, 2007, 09:27 AM
And you apologizing because ....?

Is he healthy? That's more than enough for us kiddo.

Keep up the good work.

Winston
October 24th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Rottielover! Good to hear from you! I have been wondering how Harley has been doing but didnt want to bug you since you mentioned you finally found a great place to move too! Sounds like Harley is moving in the right direction!! Were you saying sorry about your food choice? or for the fact you have been busy with your family? No need to be sorry for any of those! We all have to do what works best for us and our familes!

Sounds like your enjoying your new place! How about some new pics of Harley so we can see how handsome he is!

Cindy

Rottielover
October 24th, 2007, 10:03 AM
For those of you who have been following my dear on his horrific journey, here are some good news pictures in the new apartment. :)

Awwwww mom, no more pics please

Look at me, I am happy...Now I want food

Ball, my ball, no one elses

Rottielover
October 24th, 2007, 10:05 AM
The day of the beaconsfield animal day.....

Winston
October 24th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Oh he is a handsome devil! Love the pics....Your little girl is a real sweety too!

Harley looks really happy!

Cindy

Frenchy
October 24th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Who cares about the brand of food , as long as Harley is ok on it !!! :thumbs up and you ! 36 pounds ! :eek: omg , congratulations !

Kayla is very cute with her painted face :lovestruck:

Rottielover
October 24th, 2007, 11:33 AM
Thanks guys..... Actually weighed in today, and it is 38 lbs. LOL
I feel so much better, less stress, Harley doing well, and so am I.

Frenchy, when you coming over for some popcorn and a movie???

Frenchy
October 24th, 2007, 11:41 AM
:yell: I know I know , I have to go visit. I can't this week end , maybe the next ...

Winston
October 24th, 2007, 12:08 PM
:thumbs upRottielover! can I ask how you lost the weight? I spent all of last summer walking to work and back...which is up and down a mountain access here in Hamilton...I lost 35 pounds doing that! So this summer I decided to do the same thing but bike it! Well that is really hard..the mountain access has quite a steep incline...but I only lost 10 pounds this summer!!! eek! but I guess I would have gained some muscle by doing the bike riding....Isn't it a great feeling to have lost so much!

Cindy

Rottielover
October 24th, 2007, 12:15 PM
eating healthy, what I want, smaller portions, curves 4 times a week, ab roller, weights at home, walking more........

want4rain
October 24th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Jeffrey keeps saying YYYYyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAYYYYY!!! Tud dun!!! *touch down*

maybe i shoudl record it and send it to you?? :) congrats that things are looking up!! your daughter is just beautiful, you should tickle her to make her smile for those pictures though. :) she looks SOOOOO serious!!

then again... maybe not. Cailyn is usually ALL teeth when she takes a pciture. she is either roaring or making some other kind of face. she is going to get older and wonder what the heck that was that i was taking picture of. :)

-ashley

Love4himies
October 24th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Congratulations on everything, glad to hear Harley is doing much better. Kayla looks like a little sweetie!

rainbow
October 24th, 2007, 02:17 PM
WOO HOO Rottielover....what a happy update. :highfive:

I agree with Frenchy. Who cares what you're feeding Harley as long as HE is doing well on it and he looks great in his pics.....look at the shiny coat. :thumbs up

Kayla is just getting cuter by the day. :lovestruck: And, congrats to you on your weight loss....that's quite an accomplishment. :highfive: Frenchy is going to have to take pics of you when you visit again. :thumbs up

And, where's the pics of Tigger? :fingerscr

Rottielover
October 24th, 2007, 02:19 PM
LOL, yes frenchy, bring your cam. LOL
Here is the requested tigger shot

rainbow
October 24th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Awww, handsome Tigger....I love his big fluffy orange tail. :lovestruck:

Too bad Kayla wasn't in the pic so it could be Harley with his three favourite buddies. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
October 24th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Harley looks absolutely marvelous, Rottielover! :highfive: Whatever Works! (that's hazel's motto, too :D) It looks like you've found it!

And congratulations on the new You! :thumbs up That cute Kayla must be so proud of her mom!

growler~GateKeeper
October 24th, 2007, 07:43 PM
So glad to hear Harley is doing great :highfive: He looks great too :lovestruck:

Kayla is adorable w/her face all painted

Love Tigger's colouring & fluffy tail :cloud9:

We need more pics from you more often :D

Congrats on the weight loss :thumbs up