Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

TMAC - where are you? Details please!!!

Ford Girl
October 23rd, 2007, 03:10 PM
TMAC, we are dying here, I know you had the baby, we need the details and more Toby pics!!!! :lovestruck:

Come on, don't keep us waiting any longer....all that spare time you have on mat leave, geesh....hahah! :laughing:

Frenchy
October 23rd, 2007, 07:49 PM
I've been thinking about her too , last time she was logged on I sent her a pm asking what the heck she was doing (she was past her due date) maybe it provoked the labour because she didn't reply and hasn't posted since :laughing:

rainbow
October 24th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Hope everything is okay :fingerscr :goodvibes: and looking forward to all the new pics. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
October 24th, 2007, 03:45 AM
:goodvibes::goodvibes:

Also looking forward to lots of pics especially Tobys' first meeting w/baby :cloud9:

Ford Girl
October 24th, 2007, 01:00 PM
I chat with her on Facebook on her due date and the day after, and I saw she had the baby and what it was, she was already at home...so things went well, I just don't want to share the details..... :cloud9:

I can't wait for her to fill us in!!!! I bet Toby is so excited with his new baby...:lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 24th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Cool ! As long as everyone is ok and healthy :thumbs up

rainbow
October 24th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the update and glad to hear everything went well. :thumbs up We won't try to coerce the details out of you :D ....we'll wait patiently to hear from TMAC. :whistle: :whistle:

TMac
October 24th, 2007, 10:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Well it only took a week and a bit to get back to pets.ca..heh heh. Our little boy arrived on October 15 weighing in at a hefty 9 lbs 3 oz and 21 " long. He is the sweetest thing and we are totally smitten! :cloud9::lovestruck:

Toby is FANTASTIC with the new baby. He is so gentle and comes over to kiss him on the head every once in awhile. :thumbs upHere is a photo of hubby, baby Noah and Toby.

More pics to follow as the sleep deprived parents eventually get photos onto the computer!

We are all doing well and the delivery was great!

TMac (& baby)

Frenchy
October 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Congratulations Tmac ! :thumbs up You and hubby seem to make good looking babies :D baby Noah is very cute , and Toby looks at him like he's already in love with his newbie bro. I know Toby will be great with Noah :thumbs up

How are YOU ?

dmc123
October 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Congrats, to you TMac!

hazelrunpack
October 24th, 2007, 10:14 PM
What a cute pic, TMac! Congratulations on your new addition--he's a doll! (Toby seems to think so, too. :D)

growler~GateKeeper
October 24th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Congrats TMac baby Noah is adorable :cloud9: Toby will be his best buddy/protector for life :lovestruck: So cute doggie-baby kisses :cloud9:

How does Toby react to Noah crying?

breeze
October 25th, 2007, 09:00 AM
Congrats to you and your family TMac for the new baby arrival !!
http://www.smileycons.com/img/big-smileys/2883.gif

Toby loves his new brother and will grow closer with each passing day.. Your heart must be full of joy knowing that Toby is sweet and calm with baby Noah.

happycats
October 25th, 2007, 10:08 AM
CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

What a sweetie, and I'm glad everything is going great!!

rainbow
October 25th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Congratulations !!! http://bestsmileys.com/ballons/3.gif

Noah is adorable and I love the name.....that is such a sweet picture too. :cloud9: I'm glad everything went well and looking forward to more pics. :goodvibes:

want4rain
October 25th, 2007, 09:05 PM
October 15 weighing in at a hefty 9 lbs 3 oz and 21 " long.

my god woman, is that how you guys grow them in Canada?

congrats!! welcome to parenthood!! its all up hill from here! :laughing: it will be another 8 years (as far as i know) before you wear a pair of pants without boogers on it.

-ashley

JanM
October 25th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Congratulations on your new baby! Your picture is beautiful - especially since there's a Golden in it, sharing the spotlight :D

I'm glad all went well and that your family is settling in...

TeriM
October 25th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Congrats on the new addition. Great pic of the happy family :lovestruck:.

TMac
October 29th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Thanks everybody! :grouphug:

Frenchy, mama is also doing well (with a bit more healing to go - ouch!) but whenever little Noah smiles it charges my batteries 110%!!

Growler, Toby doesn't seem to react at all to the regular crying. Its funny though - when the baby is really really crying hard cuz he's upset or if the baby starts coughing, Toby immediately gets up from wherever he is and comes over to check the baby! :laughing: It is SOOO cute!! He will then curl up right there in front of the baby as if to protect him. :cloud9:

Breeze, you are so right. It makes me so happy to see them together and how well Toby is doing with him. Not sure if the baby has really clued in to Toby's presence yet since his eyes are closed most of the time.. ha ha! I know they will be best friends!

Rainbow, we chose the name Noah since we wanted a biblical name and because mommy is so in love with animals! We will teach Noah to be a protector of all the animals (2 by 2.... heh heh).

Want4rain, Daddy is a big guy (even though he was smaller than I was at birth), but Uncle was 9 lbs 8 oz so maybe there was some big baby genes on my side too!

Will post more pics soon! Today I want to go take Toby out for a walk just the two of us so he remembers me!

TMac

joeysmama
October 29th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Oh the sweet little baby cries, and the sweet smell of a new baby !! You must be over the moon !! Congratulations. He's BEAUTIFUL !!!!

growler~GateKeeper
October 30th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Growler, Toby doesn't seem to react at all to the regular crying. Its funny though - when the baby is really really crying hard cuz he's upset or if the baby starts coughing, Toby immediately gets up from wherever he is and comes over to check the baby! :laughing: It is SOOO cute!! He will then curl up right there in front of the baby as if to protect him. :cloud9:

Breeze, you are so right. It makes me so happy to see them together and how well Toby is doing with him. Not sure if the baby has really clued in to Toby's presence yet since his eyes are closed most of the time.. ha ha! I know they will be best friends!

TMac

Awww soo cute Toby the purrrfect big brother :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
October 30th, 2007, 12:34 PM
TMac, so cute!!!!! :cloud9: Congrats and thanks for posting, we were all waiting for the details!! Now go take a nap, then take some pictures! :thumbs up

TMac
October 30th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Here's one more so far....Toby is getting LOTS of walkies these days!!

Frenchy
October 30th, 2007, 09:36 PM
Good boy Toby ! :thumbs up I love to hear how dogs act when there's babies around :cloud9: I'm glad everything is going well.

growler~GateKeeper
October 31st, 2007, 02:02 AM
Toby looks like he doesn't want to let Noah out of his sight :pawprint: :lovestruck:

Good boy Toby hope mummy gives you lots of treats :thumbs up

Ford Girl
October 31st, 2007, 12:19 PM
That is such a nice picture, Toby looks like he's paying attention to you 100%. Good boy Toby!!! I find goldens are so in tuned to emotions and feelings and the people around them. :lovestruck: I am a little bias tho. :lovestruck:

TMac
November 1st, 2007, 12:01 PM
Its funny, I swear Toby has suddenly turned into 'Lassie' now that the baby is here. The other day my husband was broiling something in the oven (pita bread I think) and it got a little crispy around the edges. Needless to say there was no fire but enough blackened pita to make a bit of a smokey smell. I was feeding the baby upstairs and Toby was curled at our feet. When he smelled the smoke he leapt to his feet and started whining to me and putting his nose on my nursing pillow. He was very agitated as if to say 'danger! get the baby out of here! there is smoke!'. I knew there was no fire since I hollered down to husband to find out what it was and got the answer right away. Toby was NOT HAPPY about the situation, pacing and whining and coming to put his nose on the nursing pillow, pleading with his brown eyes to do something!! Poor Lassie! :goodvibes:

TMac
November 1st, 2007, 12:03 PM
That is such a nice picture, Toby looks like he's paying attention to you 100%. Good boy Toby!!! I find goldens are so in tuned to emotions and feelings and the people around them. :lovestruck: I am a little bias tho. :lovestruck:

I think he was keeping 1 eye on baby and 1 eye on me! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
November 2nd, 2007, 01:28 AM
Awww Toby SuperDog :lovestruck:

Good Job Toby :thumbs up hope mummy gave you an extra cookie for your expert baby protecting :D

rainbow
November 2nd, 2007, 02:15 AM
WOW....you must feel so proud of Toby. :thumbs up What a good boy he is. :dog: :angel: