Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Phoenix the Rat Terrier

momto2
October 23rd, 2007, 12:32 PM
Here are a couple of pics of Phoenix. He really doesn't mind getting his picture taken:dog:

luckypenny
October 23rd, 2007, 12:44 PM
He's too cute. He kinda reminds me of Gizmo with vertical ears :D .

rainbow
October 23rd, 2007, 02:00 PM
Hee hee, I guess I should have looked here instead of asking in your other thread first. :o But, we still need pics of Simba and Ismaelle too. :D

Phoenix is soooo cute. :lovestruck: I love his ears and the last pic is adorable and should be framed. :cloud9:

momto2
October 23rd, 2007, 02:30 PM
This is my favorite pic of him too. I do have it framed as well!

rainbow
October 23rd, 2007, 02:35 PM
It's really a great pic....he poses so well :cloud9: and it looks like it was taken at a professional studio. :lovestruck:

momto2
October 23rd, 2007, 02:42 PM
It was just me taking the pic. Thanks. The original is actually of Phoenix and Simba, so I cropped the pic to have a picture of each of them.

momto2
October 23rd, 2007, 02:46 PM
I couldn't resist....One picture we call his psycho look:laughing: He does this while trying to get his toy...Don't worry he's not vicious:dog:

rainbow
October 23rd, 2007, 02:52 PM
Those are so cute....he looks like quite the character. :D

rainbow
October 23rd, 2007, 02:53 PM
It was just me taking the pic. Thanks. The original is actually of Phoenix and Simba, so I cropped the pic to have a picture of each of them.

I noticed that in your other thread :D ....well, you did a good job of cropping to make it look professional. :laughing:

clm
October 23rd, 2007, 02:57 PM
He's adorable. Those big ears and the little body, he's just too cute. Looks like quite the ham. I bet he's loads of fun.

Cindy

momto2
October 23rd, 2007, 02:57 PM
He is definately quite the character...there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make us laugh at something:thumbs up
What pets do you have? Are there pics?

ancientgirl
October 23rd, 2007, 03:01 PM
I love that small one, with him wearing the red outfit. How cute!

momto2
October 30th, 2007, 09:56 AM
That little red outfit is actually a little Roots hoodie my son wanted to get him! They love dressing him up. He doesn't fight it.....but I don't think he feels very manly with the clothes on!LOL He does look cute though.