Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Rice!!!

want4rain
October 22nd, 2007, 08:42 PM
http://www.freerice.com/index.php

havent had much time so far but ive given 290 grains of rice and my vocab has been as high as 42 and as low as 38. im surprised at how much i know!! LOL

heck i got roil wrong... i USE that word heh

-ashley

mummummum
October 22nd, 2007, 10:10 PM
...earth to Wanted...earth to wanted...come in Wanted...

What are you talkin' 'bout grrrl? There's nothin' here except four or five other words for "fishy". Or is your sense of humour so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out there that not even I, whack of the whacked can get it?

want4rain
October 22nd, 2007, 10:17 PM
no silly... you are suppose to match the words, for every right word, they donate (the sponsors towards the bottom of the page) 10 grains of rice. after the first handful or two of questions you answer they give you a rating and harder questions.

-ashley

mummummum
October 22nd, 2007, 10:50 PM
Okay...I get it now. No one said I was smart:rolleyes:,

I'm up to abridgement now...can I quit ?

:shrug:Sorry Ash, I'm just not all that competetive. I might try this while I'm at work tomorrow though. Much more potential for boredom there. :D

want4rain
October 22nd, 2007, 11:17 PM
sorry again, i should have said its not about being competitive, its about donating rice. :)

although ive been rather surprised at my own brains power.... i was barely hardly confident in half of my answers but they were right!! unless i didnt know what it was and had to look it up (of which i still gave the wrong answer cause it will sneak up on you if you dont) my last 'look up' was-

goober means:
woman hater
talent
peanut
convent

i had no idea... its a PEANUT! so i guessed woman hater because i had a F8 Puffer who hated me named Goober (ask my husband....)

so expand your vocabulary and donate rice while you are at it!!

-ashley

joeysmama
October 23rd, 2007, 01:17 AM
I donated 1,320 grains of rice but that doesn't seem like a lot. It was so much fun though. If I wasn't so tired and it wasn't so late I would play all night !!!