Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

blown away

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 06:38 PM
I did not get much work done today with all the sunshine. My son and I decided to clean up the leave outside with my new toy mike bought me last year. "A Leaf Blower".

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/bevmik/IMG_0541.jpg

Bree was outside with us not having a care in the world so long as she could eat all the leaves she can find.. She would not move one ioda and there were leaves under her, (she was saving them).

Here she is just enjoying the breeze we created with my toy :D

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/bevmik/th_MVI_0544.jpg (http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/bevmik/?action=view&current=MVI_0544.flv)

Now this is what I call a great blow dryer for when she get out of a bath :laughing:

wdawson
October 22nd, 2007, 06:42 PM
ahhh poor bree......i'm callin animal control.....thats abuse:laughing:

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 06:44 PM
well with that blower I can tell you she has absoultly no dirt on her :laughing::laughing::laughing:

wdawson
October 22nd, 2007, 06:47 PM
i need one of those......blow the pet hair right out of the house:laughing:

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 06:51 PM
It's amazing.. I made the mistake of leaving the front door opened and I let some leave into the house so I went into the house and blew it back outside along with the carpet, dog hair, and a couple of bags.. it was so funny my son and Bree running after the stuff :laugh:

wdawson
October 22nd, 2007, 06:54 PM
wheres the video of that:D

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 06:57 PM
I'm not multi talented at that point :D

wdawson
October 22nd, 2007, 06:59 PM
you have to learn how too multi-task:laughing:

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 07:05 PM
you have to learn how too multi-task:laughing:

or grow extra arms :laughing::laughing: Think of all the wires I could do, I'd be rich)

rainbow
October 22nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
All I see is red Xs where the pics are supposed to be :shrug: ....I'll come check again in a few minutes. :o

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 07:10 PM
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb42/bevmik/

her's the link if you can't see them, maybe they will work better for you

rainbow
October 22nd, 2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks Breeze. The pics are showing up now....must have been a photobucket delay or something. :shrug:

The video is too cute. I've never seen a dog chow down on grass like that before...enjoying it just like a cow. :D

JanM
October 22nd, 2007, 07:29 PM
WOW - and to think they market those things as leaf blowers! They could make a fortune if they sold them as doggie toys :laughing: Sure looks like she enjoyed it!

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 07:29 PM
rainbow I would love to know why she eats grass and leaves like that??

it's like I don't feed her sometimes !!

Would you know why dogs do that or should I say Bree?????????
is there something She is not getting??

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
WOW - and to think they market those things as leaf blowers! They could make a fortune if they sold them as doggie toys :laughing: Sure looks like she enjoyed it!

JanM she gets blow dryed after her baths so she is very use to it, she also jumps up on my bed when I'm blowdrying my hair and I blowdry her at the same time... she love air in her face. at the time my other dogs would run from the dryer :laughing:

rainbow
October 22nd, 2007, 07:44 PM
rainbow I would love to know why she eats grass and leaves like that??

it's like I don't feed her sometimes !!

Would you know why dogs do that or should I say Bree?????????
is there something She is not getting??

I've had dogs that ate grass but they just stopped here and there along the fence and munched a little bit. Bree just lays down and gets right into it. :D As long as the grass doesn't have fertilizer/chemicals on it then I wouldn't worry about it as she certainly looks healthy enough. :thumbs up

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 07:58 PM
I've had dogs that ate grass but they just stopped here and there along the fence and munched a little bit. Bree just lays down and gets right into it. :D As long as the grass doesn't have fertilizer/chemicals on it then I wouldn't worry about it as she certainly looks healthy enough. :thumbs up

there's nothing on it it's just she does it ALL the timne it drives me nuts :crazy: the same with the leaves if one falls from the tree she has to be the first one there to gobble it up :frustrated:

dmc123
October 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
I love the video of her getting blown away....I don't think any of my dogs would like that though....Laney likes the water hose...

Breeze is a very pretty dog...

Diane

Frenchy
October 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
ahhh poor bree......i'm callin animal control.....thats abuse:laughing:

I don't feed her sometimes !!

WD , I think you're on something here ..... I'll call the spca tomorrow .... :laughing:

Bree is a crazy dog ! :lovestruck: she looks good with the wind blowing in her fur , just like a star :D

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 08:07 PM
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::D:D

rainbow
October 22nd, 2007, 08:11 PM
Breeze is a very pretty dog...

Diane

:laughing: Breeze, you got another compliment. :D

breeze
October 22nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
I know I know, I love it, basking in the lime light..:laughing::laughing:

now Bree is going to get jealous

TeriM
October 23rd, 2007, 01:31 AM
Love that video :laughing:. Lucy would definately be hiding and I doubt Riley would be all that thrilled either. I can't believe how much she is enjoying that :lovestruck:.

Riley is a big time grass muncher too, Lucy will snack a bit but he grabs big mouthfulls and eats them. Although never in our yard :shrug:.

growler~GateKeeper
October 23rd, 2007, 01:35 AM
Very cute - Bree :cloud9: in the Breeze :D :laugh:

How does she like the vacuum cleaner? Cally used to try to bite the air being sucked into it :crazy::dog: :D

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2007, 01:40 AM
Ha!!! I had such good luck uploading the newsletter before that I thought I'd try downloading the video! I was able to get the first 6 seconds before the modem decided it was going on coffee break! :thumbs up

She really does love the hurricane wind, doesn't she? :laughing: She's even more gorgeous in motion. :cloud9:

She and Lil Belle have the same taste for grass and leaves, Breeze. LIl Belle thinks crispy oak leaves are a delicacy. I have no idea why....unless she has a tannic acid deficiency :rolleyes: And after we mow, she chows down on great gobs of mown grass. Firms up her poops...all that lovely roughage. :p

hazelrunpack
October 23rd, 2007, 01:41 AM
How does she like the vacuum cleaner? Cally used to try to bite the air being sucked into it :crazy::dog: :D

:eek: :laughing: :eek: Did Cally ever get his lips stuck!? :eek:

growler~GateKeeper
October 23rd, 2007, 01:50 AM
:eek: :laughing: :eek: Did Cally ever get his lips stuck!? :eek:

:laugh: no no he was smart enough to keep his mouth @ least 1" away from the hose :thumbs up & he loved to be vacuumed too :D

breeze
October 23rd, 2007, 09:04 AM
Hazel,; Thats what Bree did after the grass cutter mowed the lawn she ate gob of the stuff. (insert very excited smily cause I'm not alone),,,,

Growler ; she hates the vacum cleaner. she trys to atack it..maybe she thinks that we are going to vacum all the hair she is loeaving behind :laughing: and maybe we will :laughing:

Jim Hall
October 23rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
my lab used to roll around in the cut grass almost like a cat in catnip

Ford Girl
October 23rd, 2007, 12:46 PM
That is hilarious!!! Bree is so cute, just sitting there all calm, wind blowing thru her coat...hahah!

Dazy would be scared, she trembles when we blow dry her, so we dont bother.

I own a leaf and grass eater too, she eats it all the time, when ever she can...she was only tiny last fall so this fall it's like new for her...she chases the leafs and pounces on them to eat them!

Just wait till she sees the snow again!!