Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A first at Frenchy's

Frenchy
October 21st, 2007, 04:14 PM
Earlier this afternoon , Bailey was outside and when I checked up on him , he was wagging his tail , alone , outside , hummm .... looked closer : Paddington was outside with him !!! :frustrated: He must had escape when I let in the others ... so I tried the harness on him and took him outside. He loved it but was able to escape the harness (was probably not tight enough) but at least he had a couple of minutes outside in the sun.

breeze
October 21st, 2007, 04:17 PM
Now who wouldn't love it outside frenchy's house... I myself enjoyed the outdoors there.. why not your fur family...... you have to fix the harness so all your furbabbies can enjoy :D

Frenchy
October 21st, 2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks Breeze :o I wish my fence was cat safe so I could let them out without the leash. Monsieur le chat is ok with the harness but as soon as I attach the leash he goes nuts (doesn't like it one bit)

thank dog Bailey was a good boy and didn't get the urge of chasing Paddy like he usually does when he sees cats outside. :eek:

breeze
October 21st, 2007, 04:24 PM
Bailey must know what the difference is with a cat that just comesw to bug him, and paddy....paddy lives with you the others don't

Frenchy
October 21st, 2007, 04:30 PM
Yes I guess. I've always wondered if he would chase one of ours , he really loves to chase them , not hurt them , just the chase. :dog:

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 05:17 PM
Paddington is such a handsome boy :cloud9:. He looks like he enjoyed his sunny adventure :).

My old cat Bud used to love to hang out outside in his harness. He would even go for a walk and on sunny days I'd let him hang out in the yard (tied up). He always found a nice cushy deck chair and did some sun bathing :lovestruck:.

CyberKitten
October 21st, 2007, 05:20 PM
Awwwwwwwww!! He's such a cutie- glad he enjoyed the adventure!

mummummum
October 21st, 2007, 05:25 PM
Make him earn his keep Frenchy! Hook him up to some garden tools or the lawnmower and get him to do some yard work while he's out there!

Frenchy
October 21st, 2007, 05:31 PM
Make him earn his keep Frenchy! Hook him up to some garden tools or the lawnmower and get him to do some yard work while he's out there!

:laughing: Only in my dreams M3X .... he's a cat and cats don't work. :frustrated: :D

growler~GateKeeper
October 21st, 2007, 05:42 PM
Glad Paddy had a fun little romp outside & didn't decide to wander. Good job Bailey for keeping an eye on his buddy Paddy :thumbs up

JanM
October 21st, 2007, 06:30 PM
Oh my he's a nice looking little fellow! Sure looks like he was enjoying himself too!

rainbow
October 21st, 2007, 10:42 PM
It looks like Paddy enjoyed his little adventure outside. :cloud9: I hope he doesn't start meowing insistantly to go back out all the time. :eek: And, good boy Bailey for watching out for him. :thumbs up

Smiley14
October 22nd, 2007, 12:10 AM
Oh, Paddy looks so happy! :lovestruck: LOL!

wdawson
October 22nd, 2007, 05:15 PM
paddy does look happy outside:thumbs up