Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Isn't Autumn Wonderful!!!!

BusterBoo
October 21st, 2007, 04:33 PM
We are having a beautiful day near Ottawa, the tempterature is about 23C, the sun is out and Buster was enjoying his day outside.

He was pretty tired after this mornings agility class so it was easy to get the pictures!

Frenchy
October 21st, 2007, 04:47 PM
He looks like a little star posing ! Too cute . :cloud9:

breeze
October 21st, 2007, 04:57 PM
wonderful pictures. You should fram the middle one. such a looker he is really cute

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 06:22 PM
I love that middle shot :cloud9:.

mummummum
October 21st, 2007, 07:00 PM
Awwww ~ he looks like a Spokesmodel doggie! I'll bet I'm not the only one who would love to see some agility class pix though!!

BusterBoo
October 21st, 2007, 07:15 PM
Awwww ~ he looks like a Spokesmodel doggie! I'll bet I'm not the only one who would love to see some agility class pix though!!

Well, I will try next course to get some photos (not until Nov 11th!) I need to get my trainer to handle the camera so I can run him through his course. He did OK today, not quite as brave as last week, but we had FUN! We focused more on handling today....taking everything nice and slow....watching for hand signals etc.

Buster had a ball! We all had a good laugh as I was about to give the command "tunnel"......Buster took off....did "tunnel" and "jump" without commands!!!! :goodvibes: Such a silly boy!!!

growler~GateKeeper
October 21st, 2007, 07:20 PM
Glad Buster has fun @ agility & will gain more confidence as he goes along.
I also think you should frame the middle shot - nice pic for your living room wall :thumbs up

crazydays
October 21st, 2007, 08:23 PM
You are so right-Autumn is fantastic. It inspires me to do so many different things! I LOVE BUSTER!! He looks like he is sunning and enjoying the day too! Does he help rake the leaves???

BusterBoo
October 21st, 2007, 08:32 PM
You are so right-Autumn is fantastic. It inspires me to do so many different things! I LOVE BUSTER!! He looks like he is sunning and enjoying the day too! Does he help rake the leaves???

LOL....well.....we live on 1.5 acres with several trees and Buster helps in his own way.....he loves to EAT leaves and sticks. Hubby takes the lawn tractor out for 4-5 hours to do the complete lawn and Buster just watches and snacks on the leaves! (luckily no upset tummy)

crazydays
October 21st, 2007, 08:38 PM
What I would do for 1.5 acres? I can just envision the whole scene-the property, the autumn blaze trees, the ride on , and the very very happy dog!!! You have your own little garborator!!!!!!!

luckypenny
October 21st, 2007, 08:47 PM
I'm in love! :cloud9: Is Buster ever a sweet, cuddly, adorable pup! I just might print that pic and frame it :D . Can't let the Sandman see it though :eek:. He's been pestering me for Tzu X for years now.

wdawson
October 21st, 2007, 08:52 PM
ahh what a sweetie

BusterBoo
October 21st, 2007, 09:28 PM
I'm in love! :cloud9: Is Buster ever a sweet, cuddly, adorable pup! I just might print that pic and frame it :D . Can't let the Sandman see it though :eek:. He's been pestering me for Tzu X for years now.

Thank you for the compliments! Buster is a sweetheart, albeit .... on his own terms most of the times....a true stubborn tzu (even though he is 1/2 tzu and 1/2 bichon.

:lovestruck:

rainbow
October 21st, 2007, 11:35 PM
What a handsome little dude he is. :lovestruck: They are all great shots of Buster but I love the last pic best. :cloud9:

Smiley14
October 22nd, 2007, 01:12 AM
Oh, what great pics of Buster! :lovestruck: Soooo cute!!!!