Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Took the dogs to Minnehaha Falls! :)

Smiley14
October 21st, 2007, 03:39 PM
I love the fall! It's my favorite time of year. I love the vibrancy of color, how the air stings without biting, holding hot chocolate between cold fingers, pulling out the fleecy sweatshirts...I love it all! :) So a few days ago, my sister and I went to Minnehaha Falls to enjoy the fall weather for a few hours before going into work. One thing I love about my city is that smack in the heart of it, there are several beautiful treed parks and lakes, including some waterfalls from the Mississippi River and some tributary creeks. This lovely park is only about 20 minutes from my house and right on the edge of downtown.

Of course we had to bring the doggies for a photo op in their new sweaters as well. :)

Smiley14
October 21st, 2007, 03:40 PM
A few more. :)

Smiley14
October 21st, 2007, 03:41 PM
Trying to get a pic of the dogs with leaves. :)

Smiley14
October 21st, 2007, 03:42 PM
Finally got one! :laughing: I'm having this one made into postcards. :)

jiorji
October 21st, 2007, 03:46 PM
aawwww i love that you and Belle match :laughing:

otter
October 21st, 2007, 03:49 PM
Beeeeeeeeautiful pictures!!! and what a fine looking pack you have!:thumbs up

I love fall too, by far my favourite season:D Back in the old school days I always hated the fact that I had to go back to school just when the best weather was starting. Now I always try and take my vacation time in the fall.

Happy fall everyone!!:goodvibes:

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 03:59 PM
Beautiful place and great pics :cloud9:. I love that postcard shot :lovestruck:.

Frenchy
October 21st, 2007, 04:20 PM
Beautiful place indeed ! Geez , Belle canno't take her tongue out of Petey's mouth can't she ? (second pic) :laughing: I love the postcard one too :lovestruck:

breeze
October 21st, 2007, 05:27 PM
Look at that stone bridge :eek: breathtaking no wonder you love the falls !!
I love the sweaters.... the pictures are so cute :lovestruck::cloud9:

Lukka'sma
October 21st, 2007, 05:51 PM
That looks like the perfect area for a walk with the puppers.
Nice shots

growler~GateKeeper
October 21st, 2007, 07:53 PM
awww so cute Petey & Belle kissy face pic :lovestruck:

mummummum
October 21st, 2007, 07:58 PM
Mmmmm...I can practically taste the crisp, clean air in those pix!

hazelrunpack
October 21st, 2007, 10:39 PM
Such a lovely couple!! :cloud9: Belle is really growing, Smiley!

They're so cute together...

But it was too warm here today for a sweater! Does this mean that cooler weather is heading this way, Smiley? :fingerscr

rainbow
October 21st, 2007, 11:03 PM
You are so lucky to have such a beautiful place so close to you. :cloud9: I love the postcard pic :lovestruck: and the Belle/Petey kissy face one is adorable. :cloud9:

Smiley14
October 22nd, 2007, 01:07 AM
Thanks guys!!!!

Hazel, these are actually from Wed. It was a little warmer for us today too. But this coming week looks beautiful! Some sun finally too! YAY! :)

wdawson
October 22nd, 2007, 06:10 PM
great pics.....i love the location