Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lucy & Riley pics on a sunny, fall day

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 03:24 PM
Last weekend we got some sunshine so we headed out for a walk and some new pictures :D.

Handsome Riley

Wierd light and "hurry up and throw the damn ball mom" :D

Lovely Lucy :lovestruck:

Smiley14
October 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
Ohhh, I'm jealous you got some sun! It's been so cloudy here! Gorgeous pics!!!!!

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 03:27 PM
Catching a drink at the waterfall on the golf course :o.

Energetic Riley.

Laid-back Lucy.

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 03:30 PM
and a few last ones.

Riley loves to shove his ball underneath logs and then dig it out :rolleyes:.

Big tongue.

Big dog, little dog :).

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 03:31 PM
Ohhh, I'm jealous you got some sun! It's been so cloudy here! Gorgeous pics!!!!!

Hehe, it's been pouring all week here and still is today. Those were from last weekend and I figured I'd better grab the camera while I could :D.

Lukka'sma
October 21st, 2007, 03:38 PM
Looks like a fantastic walk. I love the second picture most of all, the trail looks like one that Lukka and I would love to be on.

otter
October 21st, 2007, 03:52 PM
Lovely pictures. I love the dappled light in the lovely Lucy and the little/big dog ones.

Riley loves to shove his ball underneath logs and then dig it out Hee, hee, Molly likes to shove her ball underneath logs and get ME to dig it out:laughing::yuck:

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 04:03 PM
Looks like a fantastic walk. I love the second picture most of all, the trail looks like one that Lukka and I would love to be on.

It's a great trail about 5 min walk from my house. I am very lucky that we have an awesome trail system around here.

Hee, hee, Molly likes to shove her ball underneath logs and get ME to dig it out

That happens here sometimes too but it creeps me out to stick my hand in somewhere when I can't see so sometimes I just have to leave the ball behind :frustrated:.

cpietra16
October 21st, 2007, 04:10 PM
Holy Toledo....is that a tongue or a sausage...OMG. :D:lovestruck:

Frenchy
October 21st, 2007, 04:13 PM
Beautiful pictures TeriM ! I love the waterfall one , I bet Lucy and Riley apreciated it too. And I love their faces while they're waiting for their mom to throw the ball :D

breeze
October 21st, 2007, 05:14 PM
love the waterfall picutre the best, now that is what I want in my backyard !!!

It looks so peaceful there, and fun.

growler~GateKeeper
October 21st, 2007, 06:50 PM
great pics :thumbs up I love the waterfall one too :lovestruck: cute how they drink from opposite sides :cloud9:

mummummum
October 21st, 2007, 06:58 PM
Dogs running free in the forest :cloud9: ~ and your trail looks deserted ~ lucky them!

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 10:36 PM
great pics :thumbs up I love the waterfall one too :lovestruck: cute how they drink from opposite sides :cloud9:

Thanks, the trail actually skirts the edge of a local golf course and we use the waterfall for a drinking spot all summer long :thumbs up. Unfortunately I have to try and remember to confiscate Riley's ball if he has one because he tends to lose it and it gets sucked down into the golf course water system :frustrated:. It's usually only the expensive ones we lose!

rainbow
October 21st, 2007, 11:16 PM
Beautiful pics of your beautiful dogs. :cloud9: I love the waterfall one best too. :lovestruck:

Do you get many bears in that area?

crazydays
October 22nd, 2007, 06:47 AM
Was I looking at a oasis or what??? Gorgeous dogs running free in a forest only to take time out in a meandering river.:cloud9: Where can I sign up!!!
LOVE IT

sammgo21
October 22nd, 2007, 02:40 PM
What a tounge! gezz....that thing is awesome.

That trail and waterfall are beautiful, I was wondering where that was then I saw your location....*sigh*....I can only wish ;)

Your dogs are beautiful!

wdawson
October 22nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
:laughing:....look at that tongue...:eek: