Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Surgery was a success!

Bluedrake
October 20th, 2007, 09:35 AM
Well, I just retrieved Erin from the vet. She was getting fixed and had her shots done.

The surgery was a success, and now I have a fixed, dewormed and vaccinated kitty! :thumbs up

The first thing she did when she got home was run to the litter box. I think she held it in a little bit while at the vet :D

The only gray cloud is that Chinook gave her a less than warm welcome... She threw a hissy fit, but didn't attack Erin.

Oh well, back to trying to fit between two cats during the night!

krdahmer
October 20th, 2007, 11:19 AM
:thumbs up ....and Don't worry the hissing is just because she smells a bit different after being at the vets and having surgery... they'll be back on track in no time!

luckypenny
October 20th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Doesn't it feel good to have her back home :cloud9: ? Glad it all went well and :fingerscr Chinook re-accepts her quickly.

mummummum
October 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM
I'm glad she's home safe and sound Bluedrake :cat:

ancientgirl
October 20th, 2007, 08:59 PM
I'm glad she's okay.

Yes, the hissing is because she smells different. The few times I've boarded mine, they've kept them in separate cages, and when I get them home they smell differently. Oksana is the one who puts up a fuss and won't let Vlad near her, but they are back to normal a couple of hours later.:D

rainbow
October 21st, 2007, 01:45 AM
Glad the surgery went well and I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon.