Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello!

gypsyrain
October 19th, 2007, 10:24 PM
I am a divorced mom of 2 children with 2 legs and two children with 4 legs. My four legged variety are cats, Gypsy and Sugar. Gypsy is about a month older than Sugar and both are between 2 and 3 years old. Gypsy has a flea allergy according to their vet. Other than that, just day to day stuff with these two. I work full time, so find that I have very limited time to spend on line these days. I am glad to find an hour a week most of the time. I look forward to interacting with others in this forum.

luckypenny
October 19th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Welcome Gypsyrain :) . Looking forward to your posts.............and lots of pictures of your kitties too :D .

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Hi, gypsyrain! Welcome to the board.

I'll second that request for pictures! We love to share pictures on this board :thumbs up

gypsyrain
October 20th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Sorry the colors are not so great...had to save it as a gif to get the file small enough to upload. I will keep playing with it to see if I can't get a better copy uploaded. The white with what I have always called tortoise shell markings is Sugar. Gypsy is the long...well medium anyways... haired calico.

Thanks ever so much for the warm welcome.