Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi...new from AB

Angelfire
October 19th, 2007, 08:21 PM
Hi Everyone

I am glad to find this forum in Canada as I have been on another one in the US. The ppl on the forum were great but I found that when it came to questions or suggestion on medications, some of the meds available here were not available in the US. I am a sucker for homeless animals and have rescused 2 cats in my neighbourhood that were abandon. We have just recently adopted a female rottie and couple weeks after our last rottie passed away. Our husky Beau was as depressed as we were and though we know we could not replace our Juno girl as she was so special, we still had lots of love to give to another. Juno was special as she was my husbands and mine first dog together and we bought her 3 days after we bought our house. She had also been totally blind for 4 1/2 but loved life to the fullest but unfortuately she had develope arthritis in June that with all the medication we tried nothing would work. We had desided last year when our male rottie, Zar, passed away from cancer that we would always rescuse Rotties from the local Rottie shelter. Yes we love those rottn ones:D

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Hi, Angelfire. Welcome to the board.

If you have any to share, we'd love to see pics of Fuzzy, Polo, Mica and Beau! Also of those that have gone on, Juno and Zar. :candle:

Looking forward to meeting all your furbabies and chatting in the forums.

mummummum
October 19th, 2007, 08:39 PM
welcome to pets.ca ~ we glad you found us ! And, I second the request for pix ~ :thumbs up

otter
October 19th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Hi Angelfire, welcome to pets.ca.:thumbs up I think you'll find a few Rottie fans here, hopefully with some Canadian connections.

Please, please, please pics!:D

Angelfire
October 19th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Beau and Fuzzy

Beau and Mica

Zar

Angelfire
October 19th, 2007, 09:07 PM
Juno

Fuzzy and Polo

growler~GateKeeper
October 20th, 2007, 01:50 AM