-->

couple maggie pics

wdawson
October 18th, 2007, 09:43 PM
a couple from tonight.
play...play...sleep:laughing:

Frenchy
October 18th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Maggie seems to like the inside of Beathoven's mouth :laughing: the one where they're sleeping :cloud9: her little head on Beathoven's leg :cloud9: they really look in love ! :lovestruck:

wdawson
October 18th, 2007, 10:11 PM
i think they are.....:laughing:.....what do they call that...a may\december romance:D

mummummum
October 18th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Nah not a romance ~ Beathoven has got the "big brother" thing down to a T. Gosh they're sweet together though aren't they ?

otter
October 19th, 2007, 12:40 AM
OMG that last picture is soooooooo cute. I've got that silly Maggie:lovestruck: grin stuck on my face now:D

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 12:55 AM
Wayne, the cuteness overload is killing me :D ....I love that third pic. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 19th, 2007, 04:16 AM
awwwwww :cloud9: I LOVE :lovestruck: Maggie sleeping on Beathovan's foot-pillow :cloud9:

breeze
October 19th, 2007, 09:00 AM
this is what I call a comfy/cutness/loving/enjoyable thread :cloud9::lovestruck:

Beathovan is such a great brother, for taking my maggie girl under his wings.. I hope he does not teach her any bad habits :rolleyes:

Do they go out together or do you take the boys then maggie??
have you taken them out all together to play outside what was that like??

waste of paint
October 19th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Awwwwww! That last picture is precious. :lovestruck:

happycats
October 19th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Awwww those are so cute!!! Beathovan is such an amazing big brother, so gentle and loving with sweet Maggie may!!:lovestruck:

jessi76
October 19th, 2007, 03:12 PM
omg those two are cute together! that last pic is my fav too... what a sweet moment!

hazelrunpack
October 19th, 2007, 08:00 PM
:lovestruck: She's all puckered up for her kiss in that last shot! I wish I were close enough to oblige her! :D Beathoven looks like he's enjoying her company. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 20th, 2007, 01:28 AM

:highfive: Yes Breeze - that's exactly what we need -> pictures & video of George, Beathovan & Maggie playing outside :cloud9:

rainbow
October 20th, 2007, 03:32 AM
:highfive: Yes Breeze - that's exactly what we need -> pictures & video of George, Beathovan & Maggie playing outside :cloud9:

YES YES YES.....pleeeeeze :D

cristinadobre
October 20th, 2007, 10:51 AM
I can not choose from all those pcs. because all of them are very nice. Congratulation for those pics. !

wdawson
October 20th, 2007, 11:23 AM
this is what I call a comfy/cutness/loving/enjoyable thread :cloud9::lovestruck:

Beathovan is such a great brother, for taking my maggie girl under his wings.. I hope he does not teach her any bad habits :rolleyes:

Do they go out together or do you take the boys then maggie??

yea they all go out together although maggie stays on leash.....the yard is dog proof but she is so tiny.....thats my weekend job 300' of chicken wire to staple along the fence.....then i'll get vids of them playin.

growler~GateKeeper
October 21st, 2007, 01:15 AM
YAY http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/9.gif we're gonna get Maggie playing vids :D

get goin' on that fence Wayne - you know we're not very patient around here :D

rainbow
October 21st, 2007, 01:32 AM
Yes, we expect those vids around noon tomorrow. :D

onster
October 21st, 2007, 10:31 AM
:lovestruck:I just can't get over how cute she is!!! ( and beathoven too) :lovestruck:

TeriM
October 21st, 2007, 04:20 PM
Awww, those pics are sooo friggin cute :cloud9:.

tap, tap .... waiting for video :rolleyes:.

breeze
October 21st, 2007, 05:02 PM
so where is the videos :shrug: I want to see my maggie videos plllllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee

Pretty please

rainbow
October 21st, 2007, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I've been waiting and waiting too. :whistle:

growler~GateKeeper
October 21st, 2007, 11:49 PM
Wayne must not be finished the fence yet :rolleyes: