Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

T-shirt embroiderer in Montreal

coppperbelle
October 18th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know of a place in Montreal or on the south shore that will embroider a shirt? I only need one.

I thought someone told me there was a place in Alexis Nihon Plaza but I can't find it online.

Frenchy
October 18th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Do you mean to put a picture on a t-shirt ? If so , my bro had one made for me last x-mas , I could ask him. It was probably on south shore.

coppperbelle
October 19th, 2007, 06:21 AM
No, I want one that is embroidered. I want to write on it

Rescue a golden retriever, I did

Linda

luckypenny
October 19th, 2007, 07:34 AM
My son says there's a place that embroiders caps in one of those underground malls near the Montreal Trust building (one of the tunnels leading away from Famous Players). He'll swing by today (on his way home from school) to see if they do shirts and to get the name.

Great idea, btw :thumbs up .

Frenchy
October 19th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Rescue a golden retriever, I did

Linda , your shirt should say : Rescue a golden retriever , I did , many many times :D

coppperbelle
October 21st, 2007, 07:36 PM
Linda , your shirt should say : Rescue a golden retriever , I did , many many times :D

:laughing: maybe I should get a t-shirt for you too. :laughing:

coppperbelle
October 21st, 2007, 07:37 PM
My son says there's a place that embroiders caps in one of those underground malls near the Montreal Trust building (one of the tunnels leading away from Famous Players). He'll swing by today (on his way home from school) to see if they do shirts and to get the name.

Great idea, btw :thumbs up .

Thanks I appreciate it.

Linda

luckypenny
October 21st, 2007, 07:39 PM
He didn't get a chance to last week but I'll remind him tomorrow.

Ford Girl
October 23rd, 2007, 02:07 PM
Walmart makes some pretty fun stuff, and you can order online and upload files and have blanets and towels made, etc....

coppperbelle
October 23rd, 2007, 06:37 PM
I decided to make my own. I am going to buy a long sleeve t-shirt and print what I want and include a picture. It won't be embroidered but it will do for now.

Winston
October 23rd, 2007, 06:50 PM
Copperbelle I buy the iron on transfer from Walmart...then you can print off your pciture and iron it right on the shirt! I have done this for German Shepherd Rescue here in Ontario....We also make doggie bandana's out of fabric..really simple...iron on transers with the rescue information and a pic and iron them on..great way to get the name out there...or as a fundraiser..and they are fun to make.

Cindy

coppperbelle
October 23rd, 2007, 07:56 PM
Basically that is what I plan to do. I have a picture of my own dogs which happen to be rescues and will be printing above the picture.

"share your life with a rescued golden retriever, I did!"

I just have to find a long sleeve t-shirt. I looked at Walmart today and I couldn't find one. I will look in the U.S this weekend.

I want the t-shirt for our fundraiser on November 3 so I have time.