Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Gee, do you think Shadow is spoiled?

JanM
October 18th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Shadow, my kitty, has the funniest sense of humour.

Every morning when we get back from the Beach, Shadow gets a wee bit of tuna and the dogs and I have toast and peanut butter. Well, Shadow will sit on the dining room table and give me "the look" until I get his tuna ready. He gets so excited when I'm taking his dish of tuna to his feeding table but will be move??? No! He sits on the table looking around until I pick him up and carry him to his feeding table! Even if he happens to be on the floor when I get it ready, he will still get up on the dining room table and wait for me to carry him to his table...

Weird kitty behaviour but the look on his face is priceless.

ancientgirl
October 18th, 2007, 06:48 PM
I know that look well. It's like "Well? What are you waiting for, serve me!"

mummummum
October 18th, 2007, 08:27 PM
They don't say "Cats have Servants" for nuthin' ya know ! I want pix of The Look though :thumbs up

Frenchy
October 18th, 2007, 08:57 PM
I know that look well. It's like "Well? What are you waiting for, serve me!"

I know that look too :frustrated: :D

JanM , breakfast at your place seems real fun , the gang wants to move out West now !

JanM
October 18th, 2007, 11:14 PM
"JanM , breakfast at your place seems real fun , the gang wants to move out West now !" Well - come on out here! The yard is big enough for all the critters and the house, well, its a dog house, what can I say. They do let me live here though - as long as I conform to their rules :D

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 02:14 AM
:whistle: ....waiting for the pics. :D

JanM
October 19th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Then I'd better get going and get some pics! I promise I will as soon as I can!

Love4himies
October 19th, 2007, 12:11 PM
He gets so excited when I'm taking his dish of tuna to his feeding table but will be move??? No! He sits on the table looking around until I pick him up and carry him to his feeding table!

That is too funny, my cat of 11 years waits to be picked up and carried to her food dish too! I call her "HRH Princess Puddles".