Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

For dmc123

Frenchy
October 17th, 2007, 08:27 PM
:yell: Turning the kleenex boxes upside down doesn't work. This is what I came home to. Think we need to start a support group ? :D

growler~GateKeeper
October 17th, 2007, 08:35 PM
:D Looks like someone was very proud of himself today :laugh:
I can see a lounging kitty surveying his handiwork in the 2nd pic :D

JanM
October 17th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Yeah - I saw that kitty lying under his handiwork too - sure looks like they had fun!

clm
October 17th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Cats are a little hard on kleenex boxes :laughing: I've found with mine that if you don't have a piece of kleenex sticking up out of the box, if you just have it all tucked down into the box, they don't find it nearly so interesting.

Cindy

Frenchy
October 17th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Yes , you would think he would go hide or something , but no , he was looking at me clean up his mess ! AND , he punched me in the eye last night !!! Yes ! He was sitting on my lap looking at my face , may have seen something reflect in my eye , he punched me ! :yell: Same eye that Nelly put , oh so softly (ahem) her paw weeks ago. Ouch !

Frenchy
October 17th, 2007, 08:52 PM
if you just have it all tucked down into the box, they don't find it nearly so interesting.

Cindy

Forget about it ! It was all tucked in AND it was turned upside down ! :laughing:

clm
October 17th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Poor Frenchy. I'm always full of scratches and bruises from all the beasties. :laughing: That and the fact that I'm clumbsy as all get out.

Gabby climbed up my dads leg on Sunday....he didn't find her claws too comfortable. She's perfectly capable of jumping up, but she prefers to climb. I hope she'll grow out of that cause it really does hurt and she does it so fast. She's purring like all get out by the time she's got up to your lap, and she's so cute, you can't get mad, but the old leg feels like a pin cushion. :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
October 17th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Gabby climbed up my dads leg on Sunday....
Cindy

:laughing:ouch ! my late Missy used to do it when she was a kitten, yes , she grew out of it (thank dog ! I mean , thank cat :laughing:)

mummummum
October 17th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Maybe Paddy is trying to build an indoor winter nest for the birds ? :laughing:

hazelrunpack
October 17th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Maybe Paddy is trying to build an indoor winter nest for the birds ? :laughing:

:laughing: I can just picture him at the door--"Come on in little birdies...have the nest all made for you...cheep he he, warm winter lodgings." All the while licking his chops and going through all his bird recipes... :cat:

Frenchy
October 17th, 2007, 09:56 PM
But the little birdies have nests with golden fur ! (either I brush Sam outside and leave the fur in the yard or just take the fur outside for them)

Too bad Paddy didn't do this yesterday , when I came home to poop in the kitchen , I could have picked up the poop with the kleenex already on the floor .... bad timing. :laughing:

mummummum
October 17th, 2007, 09:59 PM
That's IT Frenchy ! Mystery solved ! Paddy was was taking proactive action just in case The Mystery Pooper left presents you would be prepared !:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
October 17th, 2007, 09:59 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hazelrunpack
October 17th, 2007, 10:02 PM
Aw, see what a thoughtful kitty you have, Frenchy? :lovestruck: (Except for that punching stuff, anyway... :p)

Love4himies
October 18th, 2007, 08:20 AM
:laugh::laugh:

Looks like Paddy had a wonderful time. So fun to get the claws into those soft kleenexes!

ancientgirl
October 18th, 2007, 08:51 AM
It's a good thing Kleenex isn't hard to swallow. I don't dare even have a box anywhere in the house. As it is I have to keep the toilet paper on top of the medicine cabinet.

happycats
October 18th, 2007, 09:11 AM
LMAO!!!:laugh:
That's too funny!!

Put the kleenex on the cupboard....it's the only way!

krdahmer
October 18th, 2007, 10:57 AM
:laughing: We have to hide the kleenex from my nephew too... it was too cute, he takes it out of the box then looks right at you and rips it to shreds!

Frenchy
October 18th, 2007, 11:14 AM
That's IT Frenchy ! Mystery solved ! Paddy was was taking proactive action just in case The Mystery Pooper left presents you would be prepared !:laughing:

:laughing: yes , that MUST be it :rolleyes:

Ford Girl
October 18th, 2007, 12:28 PM
You came home to that, your goldens didn't eat it all beofre you got home?? There would have been no proof left if it were at my place! :D

Frenchy
October 18th, 2007, 07:52 PM
You came home to that, your goldens didn't eat it all beofre you got home?? There would have been no proof left if it were at my place! :D

They were probably asleep :laughing: But foster Ben was just beside the pile , as soon as I started cleaning it up , he stole a piece. Guess it's no fun to do it when no humans are watching ?!! :rolleyes:

I_love_mischa
October 18th, 2007, 11:07 PM
I only have one cat, no other animals, and I think that has a lot to do with how good Mischa is. He never jumps on the counters (because he's scared of the toaster haha) and he could care less about toilet paper! BUT I'm very sure that if I was to get a second cat, and that cat jumped on my counters or tore up the TP...I'm sure Mischa would too. So I think it's something they learn from eachother. Does anybody agree? Or maybe he just hasn't learned of it and he will eventually??? Lets hope not! :laughing:

rainbow
October 19th, 2007, 02:33 AM
I just seen this thread now :o ....too funny. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I guess you'll just have to keep your tissues inside a cupboard. :D

dmc123
October 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
So so so sorry Frenchy! I still have mine upside down, but who knows how long that will last! They can be little devils!!! lol

Diane

dmc123
October 19th, 2007, 06:08 PM
Frenchy? How's the toilet paper thing doing? Still working?

Diane

CyberKitten
October 19th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Looks like my desk at home when the kitties are playful, lol

Frenchy
October 20th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Frenchy? How's the toilet paper thing doing? Still working?

Diane

That is working fine :thumbs up (hope i'm not jinxing it :yell:) I suspect Paddy is younger than what we tought , he is very :evil: he gets a kick out of scaring Nelly !!!