Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

How Was Your Day

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 01:52 PM
I have not had work for a while and mike brought me home some work last night. got up this morning, and promised Bree I would take her out AFTER I finished my quota for the day. well Bree was not impressed..

Are you finished yet !!! she just would not let me finish my work....ooo that face, took a picture and out we went.

went outside to run some energy off of her and wouldn't you know it the only mud puddle around she just had to get herself into it, o she had so much fun, rolling,not listening, of course why would she listen when mud was much more fun.. could not get a picture of her in the mud considering I was trying my hardest to get her to come back..

I'm Sorry, if you let me go back I promise I will come back..

nope, the mud is caked on you and there is no way you are going in the house like that so it's time for a bath..
after her bath she was not impressed, she sulked for a while, but she sure is clean..

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Bree wanted to go back out after she finished sulking, but I still had my work to finish..

Again, I thought you were finished !!

I had to get these wires finished other wise I would be at it all day !!!
Bree did get to go out but only for a short lounge..

Now Where is that mud that felt soooo Good?? I wonder

now back to my work :D:laughing:

Ford Girl
October 16th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Oh Breeze, she is absolutly beautiful! How could you not take her out with the whole chin on the table are you done yet look? hahah! :cloud9:

You actually bath her after one little mud puddle?? Come on, dogs love the mud...it's their job to get dirty!!! :laughing: Gawd, I'd spend half my life bathing my dog if I did that! :laughing:

Where are the mud pictures? I don't see any mud? LOL!

marko
October 16th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Super cute shots Breeze - I LOVE the closeups

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Ford Girl, the mud puddle is a little ways from my house.. had to get her home cause secruity was coming by, if they had of seen her off leash then it would of been a fine for me.. I was so nervious of getting a ticket the only thing I could think about was getting her home !!

as for giving her a bath with one little mud puddle?? yup thats me :D She just loves getting on my bed which has a white and marron comforter on it. I like those colors, not really found of muddy brown lol lol lol

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Thanks marko :thumbs up:thumbs up

Ford Girl
October 16th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Oh Breeze, you'd die at my place!!! hahah!

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Bree really doesn't mind a bath.. I started it when she was really small, so she is just use to it.. and she knows she gets a special treat afterwards lol lol lol.

I have a friend that gives her doggie a bath evey week...cause she sleep with her

otter
October 16th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Bree, you make my day!:D:lovestruck::lovestruck: Any day you want to bring your muddy self over here, you'd be more than welcome :D

How could anyone resist that face?? breeze, you must be made of steel!

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 06:56 PM
but she would not be muddy when she visited maybe while she is there she would get muddy :D:D then we would have to give her another bath to get home ::whistle:

mummummum
October 16th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Wowee breeze ~ she has got you right where she wants you !! :laughing:

of course I'm a sucker for The Look too ~ so I'd be no help in the " Resist ! Do not look into the eyes!" department. :rolleyes:

wdawson
October 16th, 2007, 08:30 PM
ooh bree looks really good.....i woulda ditched the wires when the first pic occured :D......not that anyone needs a good excuse to ditch work:laughing:

JanM
October 16th, 2007, 08:35 PM
I would have been suckered by that look too! She is a beauty - a clean beauty too :D

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 08:38 PM
she only won today cause she has been so patient since I've been sick... other wise she never ever wins with that look :D:D:D:D:D

Frenchy
October 16th, 2007, 09:11 PM
awww Bree ! I looooove the second picture ! :lovestruck: such an :angel:

:D

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 09:21 PM
awww Bree ! such an :angel::D

sometimes when it suits her :laughing:

Frenchy
October 16th, 2007, 09:24 PM
other wise she never ever wins with that look :D:D:D:D:D

send her here , I'm a big sucker :p she would win everytime !

hazelrunpack
October 16th, 2007, 10:13 PM
She's a cutey for sure! I'd be tellin' myself all the time "Don't. Look. Into. The. Eyes.!.!.!" :D

So did you ever finish those wires?

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 10:17 PM
hazel; 4 hours later than normal :eek:

hazelrunpack
October 16th, 2007, 10:24 PM
hazel; 4 hours later than normal :eek:

Better late than never! :thumbs up :D That's Bree's new motto! :dog:

breeze
October 16th, 2007, 10:25 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

jiorji
October 16th, 2007, 10:51 PM
awwww cute Bree:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
October 16th, 2007, 11:25 PM
Bree is so adorable :lovestruck::lovestruck: love that first pic :cloud9:

Thanks for the Bree fix :thumbs up

Riluke
October 17th, 2007, 07:54 AM
I quite understand - I have been working from home the last couple of days because my son has strep throat. Luke has been pestering me every few minutes to play with him, using every look in his arsenal.

rainbow
October 18th, 2007, 07:37 PM
OMG....that face :lovestruck: those eyes :lovestruck: Bree is simply gorgeous. :cloud9: